• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Pin set - D23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Pin set - D23

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
Looking to purchase this no-longer rumored pin set :)

This is a pin set that is supposed to match the Fairytale Designer Collection of couples dolls that are coming out - Beauty & the Beast, Tangled, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, and Snow White are the movies!

Pictures are here!

http://www.pinpics.com/blog/pinpics-blog/d23ee2013-fairytale-designer-collection-revealed

Picture of the PINS!

993336_10152106238553986_872371569_n.jpg

Last edited:
lol I had no idea why this thread existed for a few seconds, but now I understand haha I am interested in possibly getting the set and then not going after the original Designer Ariel, Rapunzel, Jasmine, Snow White, or Belle but we shall see. I'm just hoping they release the pins on DS.com again.

Not to be off-topic, but were the Designer Villain dolls originally released at D23?

I also hope they do it for DS.com only because then I might be able to get them but something tells me they'll release them at D23 so there will be no chance for those not there :(

Ds.com, Ds.com , Ds.com

*chants*

Don't even think that Matt! They'd be impossible to get if they were D23 exclusives..

Ds.com, Ds.com , Ds.com

*chants*

Don't even think that Matt! They'd be impossible to get if they were D23 exclusives..

I know, I know :( But hasn't it gone:

Designer Princesses: Dolls and Pins at D23 originally
Designer Villains: Dolls and Pins on DS.com originally

So according to that trend where the dolls and pins are released simultaneously in the same location, I bet these will be at D23. Preparing for the worst already haha guess I'm a pessimist in this situation :lol:

What are these pins??? Have we actually seen pictures of them???

We do not have pictures, we do not even have a confirmation these pins will be made. What we do know is that this year Disney is releasing a set of 5 Designer Couple Dolls (Ariel & Eric, Rapunzel & Flynn, Belle & Adam, Snow White & Prince, Jasmine & Aladdin) and if it is anything to go by with the Designer Princess and Designer Villain sets, a pin set should follow of the concept art. Considering D23 is in August and it is almost July, I expect photos of what these dolls will look like (through artwork that will most likely be the pin set) to come out within the next few weeks ^_^

Do you know if it will have all the couples or just a few?

I expect if the set comes out, it will only have the couples that are featured for the dolls. So Snow White & her Prince, Belle & Beast (or Prince), Rapunzel & Flynn (will this be a brown haired Rapunzel?), Ariel & Eric, and Aladdin & Jasmine.

Disney Fairy Tale Designer Couples is what I heard the dolls were about.

I would take extreme confidence in these being D23 exclusives. Lets just hope they keep them at LE 250 or under, for the sake of the Designer collections' history. Limit them to 1 or 2 per person, so they don't sell out in minutes. They are going to be big, which means expensive. I wager a $170-$220 price tag ;-;
I am going to want these, but there is just no way lol. Good luck Li! And anyone else who is going to make a valiant effort!

I expect if the set comes out, it will only have the couples that are featured for the dolls. So Snow White & her Prince, Belle & Beast (or Prince), Rapunzel & Flynn (will this be a brown haired Rapunzel?), Ariel & Eric, and Aladdin & Jasmine.

Disney Fairy Tale Designer Couples is what I heard the dolls were about.

Oh ok, that will be an awesome set. I would love to grab one of these sets myself. I don't have one designer, so it would be nice to finally get one, yay!

I would take extreme confidence in these being D23 exclusives.

I think anyone who went to D23 Expo in 2011 could purchase the Princess Set regardless of D23 membership.

If they release it on-line and make it D23 exclusive, I would be so grateful though.

I heard from a friend who attended 2011 Expo that they have special "Sorcerer Tickets" and those people can get in earlier than regular ticket holders. Anybody know anything about that ?

Just to add to the hysteria .. LOL ..

Last edited:
I will be at D23 all three days; I am a D23 member. Most likely it will be a raffle for any pins. And I always win raffles because I am like the luckiest person ever. Let's see if anything worthy comes to fruition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back