• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneystore.com Designer Villains pin set is available - LE 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is doing a co-op and will let me have Maleficent, PLEASE let me know!!! I had no idea of this pin set release and haven't been online until just now. :(

Was wondering... anyone gonna put the Disney Designer Pins up individually on PinPics?

Also, are there specific release dates for each doll? I remember when the Princess dolls came out but since I do not collect Princesses I did not keep track of their release dates and so forth. I am somewhat interested in the Queen of Hearts doll to go with the pin :)

Thanks!!! :cheshire:

modal_villains-designer-dolls_20120820.jpg

PATIENCE everyone. I am a Villains collector and I did NOT get this set. Didn't even find out about it until hours after it was Sold Out.

Wait (I know this is hard) for a few weeks/months, maybe YEARS to pass and the price will come back to reality. I have waited YEARS to get some pins I wanted, but I refuse to get involved with the Auction sites and the crazy prices folks are willing to pay right now.

Anyone familiar with the IPO of Facebook a few weeks ago, same things as this pin set IMHO!!

Mike S.

+1 (Though I believe Malie Will be a tough one) :)

Has anyone who bought the set received a shipping confirmation email?

Someone in this thread posted earlier that they received their confirmation e-mail already and I know some people around the net have. However, the people I've heard who have had their confirmation received are far and few between so I'm not sure exactly how many they sent out (e-mails I mean).

On a side note, I went to a Disney Store by me and they told me that sometimes the online store releases pins in waves. Even if there is a limited quantity, they don't release all of that quantity immediately but rather in waves. Do you think they did that with this set? I doubt it, but I'm just asking to stay hopeful. I really want Ursula!!!

On a side note, I went to a Disney Store by me and they told me that sometimes the online store releases pins in waves. Even if there is a limited quantity, they don't release all of that quantity immediately but rather in waves. Do you think they did that with this set? I doubt it, but I'm just asking to stay hopeful. I really want Ursula!!!

In all my years of DS.com buying I have never heard of that. They might be refering to the Open Edition park pins. But no, I think they sold all 200 sets last night.

I'm glad I was able to order mine as soon as they went on sale, i just stumbled upon them. I was at the right website at the right time.

Wish I had seen your post last night!!! I was asleep :( :( I swore I would get a set this time after I missed the designer princess set even though I was standing 500 feet away at the expo!!! Bummed!!!!!!!! Ugh disneystore.....

Any one got any leads on a reasonably priced set!!?? Ha!!! Worth a shot.

It was nice of you to try and let us know :)

Someone in this thread posted earlier that they received their confirmation e-mail already and I know some people around the net have. However, the people I've heard who have had their confirmation received are far and few between so I'm not sure exactly how many they sent out (e-mails I mean).

What they received was the order confirmation - not a shipping confirmation - in all the years I have been ordering from ds.com, the orders have usually taken up to a week to fulfil and another 3 to 5 days to arrive in CA

Gah! And I was preparing to go to the D23 to make sure I got theses pins~! Oh you're so sneaky Disney ;_; waiiiii~! So expensive..Though I really only wanted Ursula and Queen of Hearts...*sigh* one day I suppose! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back