• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR July Pickups - close to cost

I just saw the Jul 21 flyer. If you can get the hinged Stitch diamond, I would love to get one (two if you can!). Thanks.

IF the rumors are true and IF someone is doing pickups on Thursday (7/21), I really really want the LE500 Alice "box set." I'm interested in some of the larger edition pins as well but if those are shared with WDW I may have someone who can grab those. Please lmk. Thanks!

Last edited:
If the Alice rumors are true, I'm gonna want pretty much everything. Speezard, if you do make a list for those, please put me on! Thanks! <3

I just saw the Jul 21 flyer. If you can get the hinged Stitch diamond, I would love to get one (two if you can!). Thanks.

I'm not sure what pin you are referring to? The only flyer I have seen is the Alice In Wonderland flyer. Please PM me if you have an additional image

On the list for the boxed set!

If the Alice rumors are true, I'm gonna want pretty much everything. Speezard, if you do make a list for those, please put me on! Thanks! <3

On the list for everything - how many of the mystery collection?

I would like 4 of the Alice in Wonderland mystery boxes. I may want the other LE 3000 pins too, but I am waiting to see if they are also being released at WDW, in which case I should be able to pick them up. Thank you so much!!

Hi Sean! Griselda, and Shelterkat!,
Could you put me down for the following: Disneyland 60th annual passholder exclusive Bi-Monthly collection: Stitch, Love Letters Pin of the Month: Lady and the Tramp, Alice In Wonderland: Alice In Bottle, Alice In Wonderland: Painting Roses. Thank you!

If you can get two of the Stitch pins, that would be great! (Though I'll take one, if there are others in line.)

ISO the Lady & the Tramp Love Letters and the Disneyland AP Stitch pins, being released on July 21st. If there is a surprise release of the next Timeless Tales (s/b Sleeping Beauty), I want one.

Hi Sean,
I would like one of each of the new Alice pins coming out on July 21, including the box set and the frame set. I would like 5 of the mystery boxes if possible. Thanks.

Hi,

Can you please put me down for the Lady and the Tramp Love Letters and the Diamond Stitch?

Also
Alice In Wonderland: Alice In Bottle (LE3000) $15.99
Alice In Wonderland: Painting Roses (LE3000) $15.99

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello! Would you please add me for one box of the Alice Mystery pins, the Alice Tea Party pin, and the Lady & the Tramp Love Letter if you are able to get them? Thanks so much!