• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Member Name Cheat Sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF Member Name Cheat Sheet
Vixy is Vixy from Seattle, WA. :)

(My given name is Michelle, but Vixy is a nickname that I go by in person with nearly everyone except work and my parents.)

Sorapandora - Sara/Sora - Orange County, California

(The name on my birth certificate is Sara, but most of my family and friends have called me Sora for the past ten years. I happily answer to both.) :)

It would also be nice to see what people go to the parks offen and who is willing to help each other out with getting pins for each other. I know I do not mind we normally head over to wdw at least two to three times a month.

I can't remember if I already posted so I'll do it again (for safety measures ;P)

CheshireCat --- Charlie (female..incase you think I'm a guy - which people sometimes do) --- Buckingham, England

-Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back