• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

Hi Thanks a lot for the previous pick ups, would love to be on the list for the Incredible calendar if there are any left after you come back. Hope you have a great time in Florida

I was able to pick up a may incredibles calendar, a lizzy PTD, winston PTD, and shere khan/bagheera pin. Private message me

Pixar Junkie/LE Enthusiast/ACME Hot Art Addict/DSSH Early Bird/DLR AP-er

Hey guys, I'm back! I had a wonderful trip, and even got to meet a few DPF'ers in real life!

Just give me a bit to sort through everything here. I see that the editing issue has been fixed, so I'll be able to do proper edits once I am able to get things situated.

Ok, I've gone through the thread and the front page and I THINK I've got everything down correctly. If you requested something earlier and I missed it or if you are on a list that you shouldn't be on/don't want to be on anymore, please let me know.

pnaico0lada - are you posting that you have them available because you're offering them to me, or to people who have posted with pin requests in here?

To timeerkat - To others that have posted. However, all i had left are spoken for

I hope this isn't taken the wrong way, and I don't mean it to be rude or mean at all, but next time you have some pins to offer, could you please start a thread of your own? I do appreciate that you are willing to offer the pins to people, and by all means I want as many people to have access to them as possible, but it will harder for me to keep things straight if multiple people are selling things in this thread. And I don't want people to get skipped or missed due to miscommunication. I hope you understand...

Pickup update - got unibear's Shere Khan/Bagheera, disneykins' Winston and Lizzie PTDs, and stich96's Incredibles calendar. I will be making my next stop by the shop tomorrow evening.

Availability update - the front page lists reflect everything that is currently available.

Appreciate the feedback and apologize for any confusion.

Pickup update - got Shere Khan/Bagheera for disneykins and the Incredibles calendar for kairi08 the other night. Doing another pickup tonight to clear off the list. PMs with payment information will be sent tomorrow.

I could try, but I am about 99% certain that they will be sold out before I can get there (won't be home until around 8 or 9 tonight). According to Facebook they were handing out vouchers and they were already in the 200's.

It's a horrible tease to live so close but work about 45 minutes away and have most of the surprise releases come out on weekday mornings.

In other news, looks like Winston is the last PTD standing (haven't seen a photo, that's just what is being reported). I'm thinking he's gonna go fairly soon.

PTDs flipped - Baloo (Jungle Book), Flik (Bugs Life), Billie Robinson (Meet the Robinsons), and Mr. Winkie (Wind in the Willows).

I am going tonight to get myself a Baloo and Flik. I will do pickups for other people starting tomorrow, but keep in mind that Baloo will most certainly be gone by then, and perhaps Flik too. You can request them just in case they stick around (crazier things have happened), but there is only a small chance I can get them.

What an eclectic set! I rather like it. :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I would love to get a Flip and Baloo. Also interested in the BT's if there is a raffle.

Just read your post, I wlll add Billie Robinson and Mr. Winkie please.
Thank you as always.

Last edited: