• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

DSF At-Cost Pickups
PinFan - added to the character block lists. Unfortunately the Hiro PTD sold out a few days ago, so I am unable to do pickups for that.

I pulled a bad number at the release and they sold out (506 showed up for LE200 pins), so I cannot do pickups for the villains set. I did get another pair of PTDs though, and picked up a pair last night, so I have two Gophers and two Djalis for sale.

Djali

1. speedwaystar1
2. Loomi
3. disneykins
4. teddy_ruxpin
5. julie78
6. YAY3!

djalisat_zpshgy6rap8.png

Congrats julie and YAY!

Gopher

1. disneykins
2. teddy_ruxpin
3. julie78

gophersat_zpsh2xxusre.png

Congrats Sabrina and julie!

Lists updated.

Pickup update: got Gopher for disneykinds, and Djali for the list. Whee!

1. speedwaystar1
2. Loomi
3. disneykins
4. teddy_ruxpin

djali3_zpsktcxpk1i.png

Congrats, Loomi!

Gonna be sending out invoices soon. Note that if I have picked up a pin for you already and you are also on the character block lists and/or are still on the Djali list, I am waiting until I either get the rest of your pins or the list you were on sells out.

Quick update note to add - DSF released the rules for the release, and they are allowing each person to purchase two of each pin. Which means that if I get a good number this time, I'll be able to do a random drawing for Lilo and Stitch and Beauty and the Beast, and two of the Dumbo and Cinderella ones.

Hey, I know you already picked up a PTD Gopher for me. But since you went through the entire list of those wanting him, if you get another Gopher pin I really like to have two (one for my sister as well). Thanks!

All invoices have been sent (for people not on a pending PTD or character block list).

Availability update: the Louis bow has sold out. The HIJK alphabet set, the Up calendar, the Pete's Dragon two-pack, and all four rattles are still available, as well as Gopher and Djali PTDs.

In regards to unibear's request, I think from now on I will allow the same person to request multiple of the same pin. Of course, someone's first pin would take precedence over someone's second pin, but for cases like this with no one on the waiting list and the pin still available, I don't have a problem getting a second pin for someone.

ETA: I will be heading out of town after work next Wednesday, August 24th, and will not be back until the following Wednesday, August 31st, which means no pickups during this time.

Last edited:
Please put me in the lottery for the Cinderella and the Beauty and the Beast Block pins.

Thank you and have a great week away next week!!

First of all, over the past few days I've been able to get three Djalis and a Gopher, so everyone on the PTD lists gets them.

Availability update - the Beauty and the Beast and Lilo and Stitch blocks sold out, so I won't get to do more pickups for those. The Tagalong rattle is also sold out, and I believe the Up calendar is as well. The other three rattles, the two PTDs, the Cinderella and Dumbo character blocks, and the HIJK alphabet set are still available.

I got a good number at this morning's release, so I got two full sets. Note that there are LOTS of flaws on this set (spots of wrong-colored enamel, dips in the enamel, missing enamel, etc). I did my best to get the best-quality ones I could, but none of the pins I got were perfect. I'll draw names as normal and will send photos to the winners so they can decide if they are ok with the flaws. Please keep in mind that I cannot get more BatB or Lilo and Stitch and cannot guarantee that any more Dumbo or Cinderella pins I am able to get will be any better.

Will do the drawings in a bit.

Cinderella
1. Vixy
2. froggerway
3. DDCakes
4. Booger1964
5. Haunted575
6. PinFan
7. GrumpyDad
8. disneykins

cinderella_zpsm6eclrfs.png

Congrats Booger1964 and PinFan!

Lilo and Stitch

1. disneykins
2. kairi08
3. GrumpyDad
4. froggerway
5. mybabykelly
6. unibear
7. natelove
8. Booger1964
9. Haunted575
10. PinFan

lilo_zpswbnlhoaq.png

Congrats kairi08!

Beauty and the Beast
1. disneykins
2. kairi08
3. raikipins
4. disneymagic
5. DDCakes
6. speedwaystar1
7. mybabykelly
8. Booger1964
9. Haunted575
10. PinFan
11. mickeymousje
12. YAY3!
13. GrumpyDad

beast_zpshsguyyow.png

Congrats GrumpyDad!

Dumbo
1. YAY3!
2. momin.ator
3. Booger1964
4. Haunted575
5. PinFan
6. Lizard1515
7. disneykins

dumbo_zpsctt82oi3.png

Congrats YAY3! and Booger1964!

The random drawing Lilo and Stitch, BatB, one Dumbo, and one Cinderella have been claimed, waiting on confirmation for the second Dumbo and Cinderella.

Pickup update - I was able to get two Cinderellas and two Dumbos yesterday, so Vixy and froggerway get Cinderella and mom.inator and Haunted575 get Dumbo. Like the first batch, I will be sending photos of the exact pins for approval.

I may or may not be able to stop by DSF and pick up more tonight, as I still have a bunch to do to get ready for the trip.

I will be sending the next batch of invoices today to those who don't have any more pending pickup requests, but they aren't required to be paid until I get back from my trip on the 31st since I won't be able to ship them out while I'm away.

Last edited:
Booger passed on her blocks, so they go to the next people on the list - DDCakes for Cinderella and PinFan for Dumbo.

We have a flip! :3

I would love to be on the list for Little Brother and Razoul!

Thanks! You're the best!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Little brother and all beauty and the beast pins this coming release on Saturday. Afterwards, even if I don't get them, total my pins and will pay. Thanks for all you do.

Could I be on the list for little brother and Razoul. Also if any beauty and the beast pins. Thanks!!

Hi! Could you please put me in the drawing for a Little Brother and Rita PTD. Also, if there are any extra BATB pins, please add me to the list. Thanks so much! :)

Back