• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Line UPDATE! 1/30/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you get the wristband you can go home but have to be in line one hour prior to start of sales(when they check wristbands and hand out vouchers) otherwise you lose your place in line

Alright, stupid question, once you get your wristband and if you live close, can you go home till day of release or you have to stay there? Just curious.

We can leave once we get the wristband. We have to be in line in order an hour before the store opens

Holy Bolognie! That's a long wait. What's the weather like?
They should have left it at 6 PM Thursday. Wow, what a nightmare. I can't even imagine your frustration. I really feel bad for those of you that don't get them. I cried when I didn't get my Rapunzel Disney Designer Doll and was at the mall by 3 AM. As I said, please keep safe.

Alright, stupid question, once you get your wristband and if you live close, can you go home till day of release or you have to stay there? Just curious.

Yes, Tinker. Once you get the wrist band you can go home and don't have to show up until about and hour before they start selling the pins the day of. It worked well at the beginning because people just started showing up Friday morning and going home at 7. Then people decided that they wanted to be in the first 75...then the camp outs started again. So, the last release I missed the first 75 by 5 people so I had to wait an extra 12 hours (mostly in the rain) to get my wrist band. However, I did have fun hanging with my friends disneycrazee and IloveTigger, so it was not too bad because the company was great!

- Alanna

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back