• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Entire Collection Priced to Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entire Collection Priced to Sell
Just a quick update: I am completely, utterly, totally overwhelmed with messages at the moment. I HAVE to take a break before I lose my mind. I WILL RESPOND TO YOUR PM. Just another plea to please be patient with me.

Sending PM requesting to purchase Pin 78012: DisneyStore.com - Golden Brocade Disney Princess Set - Aurora, and inquiring about others you might have for sale, but we know you are swamped, so please just respond when you are able - thanks!

Last edited:
Everyone Needs to remember that she is One Person and DPF is Many <3 Please relax, send a PM and wait for her to respond <3 Do not Multi-PM her or Get on her case if she does not respond fast, She is trying her best and is REALLY OVEWHELMED with all the responces <3 Thanks <3

I Hope it is settleing down for you Brandy <3
<3 Laz

Everyone Needs to remember that she is One Person and DPF is Many <3 Please relax, send a PM and wait for her to respond <3 Do not Multi-PM her or Get on her case if she does not respond fast, She is trying her best and is REALLY OVEWHELMED with all the responces <3 Thanks <3

I Hope it is settleing down for you Brandy <3
<3 Laz

+1

I think now that her Designer Princess Pins are officially sold to someone it may cool off. So anyone asking, she has sold it to someone else. Congrats to the new owner whomever it may be. It is a lovely set.

Brandy, I am way excited for the pins I am getting from you! Your one of my favorite DPF people to buy from. Thanks again! xoxo.

Brandy is an amazing person! I really hope she isnt leaving, and I hope EVERYTHING is okay with you. Please everyone just be patient and relax. Brandy I am in no rush for your PM. Take all the time you need and hope everything is well.

Thanks everyone for your support and understanding!

From this point forward, I am asking for no more PM requests for prices. It's becoming too overwhelming to respond to them all and keep track of who wants what, etc. I will DO MY BEST to respond to PMs that have already been sent. Otherwise, I just ask that you wait until I am able to post prices for the pins, then send me your requests. I will post what I believe to be the most wanted of my pins first, so just please be patient!

Sorry everyone, but I am closing my sale for the time being. I will post a new sales thread when I have prices finalized and thanks to Laz, a pre-made price list ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back