• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event
Thank uuuuuuuuuuuuu so much!!!!This had been one of my wants for a very long time... and yes I finally learned how to post a picture sorry for the delay.... !!!!
IMG_1268_zpsxvfcwpfa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
That pin is soooooo cute!!!

Oh gosh, that comment of David telling you the pin was already traded had me in a fit of giggles! Love this thread and this community <3

Room41more, I really like that Alice/White Rabbit pin. So cute. What is great about this thread is that you see so many fantastic pins you never knew existed. I have been looking at the sigs to see if there are pins I have, but I recognize so few of them. It is amazing how many pins Disney has produced for all of their parks, movies, shows, and characters.

Room41more - I have to agree with pins4twin. I have a very small collection of Alice, but that pin is so cute I'm going to have to add it to my wants! Loving all these stories from everybody.

I'm so delighted to see more of the zaps arriving and the subsequent joy that comes with their surprise :) It is truly heartwarming! <3

Room41more, I really like that Alice/White Rabbit pin. So cute. What is great about this thread is that you see so many fantastic pins you never knew existed. I have been looking at the sigs to see if there are pins I have, but I recognize so few of them. It is amazing how many pins Disney has produced for all of their parks, movies, shows, and characters.

I so agree! That's what's been fun about this thread- not only seeing the great memories pins bring to people, but also seeing so many pins I never knew about. Really broadens the pin horizons!!

Congratulations everyone!! :hug:

I've been zapped!! Thank you so much David and Amy and trjessie579 for your generous zap!! One of my parents new kittens, Boots, helped me unwrap the pin :D
Truly unexpected and I am very appreciative of this gift <3

I really love this DPF community and it has been a wonderful 3ish years of pin trading for me!

WOW I was a lucky winner of my special grail Tinkerbell and Periwinkle Secret of the Wings limited edition pin in the zap- a- palooza ,THANK YOU DAVID !! It said it was with the help of Lwrn2 ,thank you !Here it is with Teddy Ruxpin in the photo
YM5VAmI.jpg
I couldn't stop smiling when i saw it and this is going to have pride of place next to the rest of the set on my pin board .I can't believe i now have the whole set thank you !
Here it is on it's own for a close up photo ,i never knew it was sparkly too !
Q3DcLtq.jpg

I've been trying to get this pin since it was released but i didn't have any luck ! David has special magical powers . I'm going through a rough patch at the moment and this really brought me some Christmas magic ,thank you ever so much !
Thank you David for everything you do for all the members at DPF and MERRY CHRISTMAS !

And now I love this thread even more because I get to add to it! :D

Okay, so I'm going to let y'all in on a little secret: my wants list is a good indicator of the state of my mental health. When depression is screwing around with me, I start to delete pins off my wants, thinking I will never get them, I don't deserve them, I'm wasting my money, I should sell my whole collection, etc. etc. (I know some of you who are fighting like I am know exactly what I mean.)

It's unpleasant.

This past week has been a doozy in my brain, and I was ready to write off the floral fan series even though anyone who's been around since they were previewed knows that I fell hard for this series. And then today this happened:

IMG_2967_zpsipda6cs8.jpg

I'm not going to say there were hysterical tears (Narrator: There were), but receiving this pin just means the world to me right now. Tiana is so gorgeous in that dress, and I love, love, love the message of that movie: sometimes there are bumps (or warts) in the road, sometimes your path to your dream doesn't look like you thought it would, but if you focus on what's important, you'll find everything you need.

Thank you, thank you, David and Amy, for reminding me that love and kindness are what's important in this world.

So many pretty zaps!! Katelouise I sadly can't see the pic of your zap, it shows a box with an x

Teddyruxpin, so happy for you to complete your set! It's a beautiful pin! :D

SiuJerkJay, Kim I know what you mean and those thoughts go to my head a lot too, so happy you got one of your fans! They are gorgeous and you deserve them all! :hugs:

I've been zapped!! Thank you so much David and Amy and trjessie579 for your generous zap!! One of my parents new kittens, Boots, helped me unwrap the pin :D

I really love this DPF community and it has been a wonderful 3ish years of pin trading for me!

Dang it my picture didn't work:

262tthv.jpg

and I love, love, love the message of that movie: sometimes there are bumps (or warts) in the road, sometimes your path to your dream doesn't look like you thought it would, but if you focus on what's important, you'll find everything you need.

I'M NOT CRYING. YOU'RE CRYING.

17919d9926d410708f3fff3c4ac3b4a0.jpg

Congrats indeed, and you deserve ALL THE FANS!! <3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

And now I love this thread even more because I get to add to it! :D

Okay, so I'm going to let y'all in on a little secret: my wants list is a good indicator of the state of my mental health. When depression is screwing around with me, I start to delete pins off my wants, thinking I will never get them, I don't deserve them, I'm wasting my money, I should sell my whole collection, etc. etc. (I know some of you who are fighting like I am know exactly what I mean.)

It's unpleasant.

This past week has been a doozy in my brain, and I was ready to write off the floral fan series even though anyone who's been around since they were previewed knows that I fell hard for this series. And then today this happened:

IMG_2967_zpsipda6cs8.jpg

I'm not going to say there were hysterical tears (Narrator: There were), but receiving this pin just means the world to me right now. Tiana is so gorgeous in that dress, and I love, love, love the message of that movie: sometimes there are bumps (or warts) in the road, sometimes your path to your dream doesn't look like you thought it would, but if you focus on what's important, you'll find everything you need.

Thank you, thank you, David and Amy, for reminding me that love and kindness are what's important in this world.

Yay!!!! I know that it's not really about the fans, and that when you're down it's not actually helpful when well-meaning people say things like "it'll be ok." But you're going to get all these fans one by one, and we'll be cheering you on for each one. WE are your fans and we will be long after the 12th one is in your collection.

YAY! So glad you like it, and that I was able to contribute! <3 What an adorable kitty :D

SiuJerkJai, I've loved those fans ever since I joined and saw them in your sig. You WILL complete that collection!! :bigthumb: Also Princess and the Frog is somehow one of the few Disney movies I've never seen, except for a scene here or there on TV. I'm putting it on my must-watch list now.

I'm sitting here just amazed at all the generosity out there! David and Amy (any anyone else who helped), a big ole THANK YOU SO MUCH! Sometimes, there's not a lot of "community" out in the internet. But I really feel it and enjoy it here. I feel that this group of people really are connected and "friends". I know many are going through a hard time. This thread just seems to lift my spirits! I hope it does for the rest of you as well... :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back