• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event
My favorite time of the year....David and Amy's Grail-Zapping adventures and how they effect everyone here...just beautiful! Love my DPF family!!!

Scribbles sends her love. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a sweet photo with your new pins!! Thanks so much for sharing with all of us!!

congratulations everyone and it's so awesome to read everyone's sweet stories behind their pin quests as well as all the lovely pics. Really amazing how each pin can mean something special in so many different ways!! :D

All of these stories are so wonderful, I'm delighted so many have had a nice pick-me-up this holiday! On that note, I can't believe I'm able to say this but I also am a lucky recipient of this magic. Thanks to David, Amy (aka the docfishes) and David (speedwaystar1) I have a most unexpected surprise! This is a pin I've tried to get hold of since I started Pinpics, so I am unbelievably grateful that I can now add it to my collection :) Meg has always been my favourite Hercules character and a big reason why I became interested in the subject I majored in, and now she also represents a wonderful bit of magic to end what has been a rather difficult year (a robbery abroad augmented my already-present depression) in a positive way. Thank you David, David and Amy so much! :)
g4qtRhA.jpg

Although not everyone is delighted with her arrival...
mbCbPjv.jpg
That is awesome! The Meg pin is great and so is the Hades, my little brother had that toy as well.

Ooh, David got me!

In my mailbox last night was a big bubble mailer folded over. And inside of said mailer, was this:

IMG_9032.jpg

IMG_9033.jpg

Not only did I get a spectacular pin (one of the last pins I needed for my Aces collection, and it's so adorable! Zero's my favorite NBC character so I love that he represents the Ace card. :3 It is going in a prime spot on my lanyard as soon as I have time to rearrange it!), but Amy also sent me a wonderful Serenity shirt! Firefly is one of my favorite shows of all time (I even cosplay as Kaylee at cons and Serenity movie screenings), and this is one of my favorite quotes from the movie.

Much gratitude and thanks to David, Amy, and bjean for the amazing zap!

Ooh, David got me!

In my mailbox last night was a big bubble mailer folded over. And inside of said mailer, was this:

IMG_9032.jpg

IMG_9033.jpg

Not only did I get a spectacular pin (one of the last pins I needed for my Aces collection, and it's so adorable! Zero's my favorite NBC character so I love that he represents the Ace card. :3 It is going in a prime spot on my lanyard as soon as I have time to rearrange it!), but Amy also sent me a wonderful Serenity shirt! Firefly is one of my favorite shows of all time (I even cosplay as Kaylee at cons and Serenity movie screenings), and this is one of my favorite quotes from the movie.

Congrats Tessa! That's so Awesome! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Congrats again to everyone thus far, what cool pins. And congrats on this year being a record-breaker!! I'm so happy to have been able to contribute to it. :D

SoraPandora, thank you so much for sharing your story--and the photo! You look adorable <3

And AvatarAng, congrats on an awesome grail! Every time I see you get new pins I have to remind myself I don't want to start a full-blown LK collection. :p

Thank you to David, Amy, and bjean for my zap!
Got this awesome BH6 pin. For some reason it has been super elusive and a pin I could never secure. I am that much closer to finishing my BH6 collection now. I usually am not a fan of pins with writing on them,but this one was a grail for me. Thanks a lot!
262upoh.jpg

I go back and forth with pin collecting and not on here that much until recently again. I loved reading through this thread and seeing all the awesome work David & Amy did. This thread is really awesome. Totally made my day. Congrats on everyones grails!

Congratulations everyone! :wiggle: This thread is a great way to start the day (with also a good strong cup of coffee, of course)

@Timeerkat, that is a beautiful t shirt! Love that quote, although I do not know that movie.
@TornadoTitan, with pleasure! I was very happy to be able to help David & Amy for this zapping event and am also very happy you like your pin :)

Ahhh! I just got this pin myself recently it's so lovely!! Congrats!!
Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Thanks! It really is a lovely pin, I never imagined that I would own it! Congrats on getting one yourself! :)

That is awesome! The Meg pin is great and so is the Hades, my little brother had that toy as well.
Thanks! That Nick zap is awesome too, they nailed his expression in that pin! :D

Ooh, David got me!

IMG_9032.jpg

IMG_9033.jpg

Firefly!!!
Best TV show ever. Only time I literally cried when a show was cancelled. Still breaks my heart. The tales that could have been told!!!

Omg, seeing all the zaps and reading all the stories have made me so happy! Congrats, everyone! And David and Amy, you two are so amazing!

Oh my life.
i just got home to a parcel, I got one of my grails! I can't believe it!
im speechless. Thank you so much! I've just had a relapse with depression and GAD you have no idea how much this means. Thank you.
i don't know how to post a picture but it's the Merida carousel chaser.
thank you Dave, Amy and timeerkat for donating my pin. It's so hard to get pins over here, this means the world.

Volunteered at a Christmas party for the mentally disabled today. Thought I'd take a picture with my new pin set while still "in clown." Thanks again, David!

eca1c908f6c201db828e8adab5c73271.jpg

Scribbles sends her love. :)

I have done clowning quite a bit... complete with balloon animals, full costume, etc.
I did it for churches, nursing homes, and even for a school in Brazil on a missions trip. My name was bubbles... this post makes me feel like getting out my lavender wig and my grease paint again!!!

I have done clowning quite a bit... complete with balloon animals, full costume, etc.
I did it for churches, nursing homes, and even for a school in Brazil on a missions trip. My name was bubbles... this post makes me feel like getting out my lavender wig and my grease paint again!!!

Aaaaahhh! That's awesome.

1822b68d5fb9cb633190ba0d6b30e943.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back