• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is that time of year again, the docfish2u Zap-a-palooza event
Just picked this up from my parents house. Thank you so very very much Docfish and Dave! I love it!
89d1ebde4e98379144fc6510a776121d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of these posts have been great so far. Can't wait to see the rest of the zaps. I entered on the Pintalk site, and no one there has gotten pins yet, but things should get started this week. Got to thank David and Amy for all the hard work in getting this together and being so generous, not only with their pins, but with their time.

Add another to the list!! I've been zapped!!

374061d05bada36fc48ac2016653243f.jpg

I literally JUST admitted to Ann (Addicted to Alice Pins) today that I've accepted that I collect Jafar. Hahah! And I used to have this pin a while ago, but traded it and instantly regretted it (which is why he was on my Grail banner). So now he's back and he's never leaving this tower again. XD

Thank you so so so much David and Amy for setting up this amazing outpouring of kindness, and and extra big thank you to mixedwolf for donating the pin to the zapalooza!! You've given me so much lately. You just wait, mister! You just wait....

This thread is so amazing and I'm so happy to be able to add to it. Can't wait to see the others!! Merry Christmas everyone!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Add another to the list!! I've been zapped!!

374061d05bada36fc48ac2016653243f.jpg

I literally JUST admitted to Ann (Addicted to Alice Pins) today that I've accepted that I collect Jafar. Hahah! And I used to have this pin a while ago, but traded it and instantly regretted it (which is why he was on my Grail banner). So now he's back and he's never leaving this tower again. XD

Thank you so so so much David and Amy for setting up this amazing outpouring of kindness, and and extra big thank you to mixedwolf for donating the pin to the zapalooza!! You've given me so much lately. You just wait, mister! You just wait....

This thread is so amazing and I'm so happy to be able to add to it. Can't wait to see the others!! Merry Christmas everyone!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I am so glad Jafar has found a most deserving home. I was glad I could help again this year. David and Amy are remarkable people. They give back so much to this community. It truly inspires the rest of us.

Oh my life.
i just got home to a parcel, I got one of my grails! I can't believe it!
im speechless. Thank you so much! I've just had a relapse with depression and GAD you have no idea how much this means. Thank you.
i don't know how to post a picture but it's the Merida carousel chaser.
thank you Dave, Amy and timeerkat for donating my pin. It's so hard to get pins over here, this means the world.

You are very welcome! I was happy to help (and excited that I actually had something from someone's signature to contribute!).

Congrats again to everyone thus far, what cool pins. And congrats on this year being a record-breaker!! I'm so happy to have been able to contribute to it. :D

SoraPandora, thank you so much for sharing your story--and the photo! You look adorable <3

And AvatarAng, congrats on an awesome grail! Every time I see you get new pins I have to remind myself I don't want to start a full-blown LK collection. :p

OhhoneybutyouDOwannastartafullblownlionknigcollection!!

DO EEETTT

:lol:
Just standard cuppa , but with an amazing slice of chocolate fudge Yule log (I had a root canal filling earlier today so I'm using the excuse that I have to have softer food , not sure my dentist would agree that Chocolate Fudge Cake is ideal though)

:lol:
Just standard cuppa , but with an amazing slice of chocolate fudge Yule log (I had a root canal filling earlier today so I'm using the excuse that I have to have softer food , not sure my dentist would agree that Chocolate Fudge Cake is ideal though)
I've only had one yule log from when a friend from the UK sent me one, it was delicious! XD I hope your tooth is ok. ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I just spent my evening reading through this thread, and I have to say, it is probably the next best place to be, after Disney haha. I am loving all these amazing zaps, and the stories that go along with them!! David, you're awesome!! This truly is what the pin community is all about, and in an increasingly greedy hobby, its really, really refreshing to see the happiness and love that goes on! Thank you so much!!

I've just arrived straight home from Texas back to California from my first semester in Pharmacy School to this wonderful surprise!

I had trade requested David for this pin a couple months ago and he said it was already traded!! My fault for believing him I guess hahahah

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH TO DAVID AND AMY LIKE ALWAYS!

1663102d3b4f747c645b3bb16fc05d77.jpg
36debae99da327fc7909d603d339b16e.jpg

I've just arrived straight home from Texas back to California from my first semester in Pharmacy School to this wonderful surprise!

I had trade requested David for this pin a couple months ago and he said it was already traded!! My fault for believing him I guess hahahah

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH TO DAVID AND AMY LIKE ALWAYS!

I am sorry, but as soon as I realized it was on your siggy I knew what had to be done.

Thank uuuuuuuuuuuuu so much!!!!This had been one of my wants for a very long time... and yes I finally learned how to post a picture sorry for the delay.... !!!!
IMG_1268_zpsxvfcwpfa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back