• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Just got a big pile of pro pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a big pile of pro pins!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Actually I just missed a few propins for our collections but I got to buy a huge pile of them from a Europe seller. I just love these pins. The details are amazing for some of them beeing so small. I just love them.

Just wanted to show them in case you had never seen any of them in their set cases or on card.

Some of them are for trade since I got doubles now. :) I saw that Im actually the only one trading a few of them. They are from the mid 1990th and were only sold for a few years in Germany.

Arent they cute? :)

02953fb6-b59f-4be3-b130-e3ce9c77d14d.jpg

69d0bcf9-995a-4a0b-a2a0-7d5daf8b332e.png

007f8edf-8bf9-4450-8f35-596b6f3df584.jpg

d82f5d96-737c-47e2-82e1-60cd23340057.jpg

that is a haul and a half! I love the propins. I have all the hercules ones and they are some of my favourites. I love your mulan ones there cute. :) super congrats :D

Now that's a score! I'm also glad to hear that you've completed your collections. If you are trading any I'd be interested in any Hercules, well Meg and Pegasus, and the Oliver & Company pins.

um HELLO HELLO do you hear me? um I need john and pocahontas hugging and hercules and meg hugging....if you have doubles!!:anxious:

Wow, thanks guys. Got quite a few people beeing interrested in the pins. The only bad thing is that almost everyone wants the same ones... Will think about how to do this. Might start an trade auction for the hercules set. That might be the most fair thing to do. Will think a little bit.

Will however get back to the ones that are alone on wanting some of the pins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back