• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

List updated, Classic D pre-order, Star wars, princess lots of pins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
List updated, Classic D pre-order, Star wars, princess lots of pins!!
Hi,
interested in the following:

32381, 38500, 46530, 48661, 52054, 52426, 56161, 58719, 59505, 82396

I will also send you a PM.

Hey Everyone! I am working on replying to everyone now so please wait, you'll hear from me tonight! :) I also just put the brand new list up that I promised!! Thanks again to everyone for being so understanding!! :)

We would like Pin 6804: ProPin - Aladdin Set (Jasmine as a Peasant), please - and we will look at your owns list to see if there are any others we would like to request. Thanks!

Replies sent!

Also, I will be out of town starting tomorrow Thursday the 28th, and will be back in town May 1st or 2nd. Sorry for any delays and I will resume replying to emails after I return. Thanks everyone!! :)

Last edited:
Pinpics account updated "SimbaNalaLK" under the owns list. (The list above to follow within the next few days) and I also added more pins tonight!!

Also, the special surprises on the pirate pins! Read above for more details!! :)

Also, since I've just moved, if you have not heard from me and you had sent me a message via the fourm or an email, please message me again! I think I've replied to everyone but this is to make sure!! :)

HUGE PIN BLOWOUT!!

I will be attending school in the fall and won't have the time to put into selling all these. I am not leaving the hobby, I will still be trading online and at the parks (Even PTN's)!

Now's your chance to get great pins at great prices!! Emails/PM's will be answered in the order I get them in, please know that I will get to you, thank you!!

I am catching up on replying and you will be hearing from me today sometime! Thanks to everyone for understand while I reply to everyone.

Sent an email yesterday before you made your most recent post on this thread, so I'm just hoping you got it! If you'd prefer that I write via PM instead, just let me know. Maybe I'll just go ahead and do that, just in case...

I'm working on replying to everyone again, please hang tight and you'll hear from me!

Nicole; I got both your pm and email, I stopped replying just at yours last night and you'll hear from me very soon! Don't worry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back