• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My ever changing lanyard collections!! Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ever changing lanyard collections!! Update 4/1/13
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOSH!! Those are SO AWESOME! You make me want to collect every theme there is, hahaha!

WOW! Great job. :bowdown:

--Melanie

I really have to admit, I'm dying over your collections! They're perfection! I especially love your Brave, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, and of course, your Sleeping Beauty collection

I love looking at these! Its nice to see the up close details of some of the pins that I have not been able to see in person yet!! Just put two more on my wants list ;-) Thanks for sharing

Wow! So many cool pins... I can feel my want list growing after looking at this thread, lol. ;) I especially love your dogs & furry friends lanyards. Thank you for sharing your awesome collection.

everytime i look at your lanyards it makes me want to collect like all pins just to make cool lanyards like yours. unfortunately, l only have 2. ;[

Love your Wall-e lanyard.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
your beauty and the beast pins are beautiful!! i want them all and the other princess ones are so huge and shiny and beautiful. wow

Every so often, when I've had a bad day, or when I just need to see something that makes me happy, I seek out this thread and just scroll...so beautiful.

So how do you display all these lanyards when you're not wearing them? I'm starting to think of ways to display some of my collections, and am collecting ideas. I LOVE your lanyards and want to order a couple to put some pins on (you use the metal clasp back, right?), but then I kind of want to display in a frame too...torn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back