• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My ever changing lanyard collections!! Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ever changing lanyard collections!! Update 4/1/13
How can you collect these fabulous pins? I'm really jealous about you. I also collect princess pin too but what I have now are only those can be found easily :(

This thread needs another mega update. my collections have changed so much since then:). I will hopefully find some time after march 17th to recatalog and photograph my crazy lanyards. Thanks for the nice comments:). I've only been collecting for two years but I'm kind of obsessed so I work really hard to get the pins I want for all my various collections:). It takes a lot of finagling and trying to make three way trades and buying pins just to trade directly to someone etc...It's like a full time job, but i love it. ha! I started with about 20 random rack pins that i picked up when i went to WDW for nationals for a couple years and a few DsF pins (tangled pascals and tangled chairs to say the least, which i traded unknowingly for open edition whatever pins) and worked them into this beast. It is possible!! <3

Wow!!!! I loved looking at this! Those lanyards are amazing! For me the toys story one isn't showing up but I think that's just the page not loading :) Congratulations!!!!

Your collection is amazing! <3 I'm especially loving the Lady and The Tramp and The Little Green Men ones! :)

I don't think you should have a Aladdin or lion king lanyard. You should trade them... To me... The tangled stuff too...lol :)

Merryweather said:
Awesomeness and Pin Heaven Amy!!

And I know your address ..... mwaaa haaaa haaaaaa :rofl:

Well, you will have to scale three floors and get past security cams. Then there are my two attack cats to contend with...but you can give it a try...if you dare;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back