• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My ever changing lanyard collections!! Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ever changing lanyard collections!! Update 4/1/13
Wow- beautiful collections! Love your Tangled/Princess and the Frog/Enchanted one especially! Thanks for sharing, it is fun to look!

Wow! Your collections are absolutely stunning! It's obvious you've put a lot of love, heart and dedication into their creation!

I especially love your custom lanyards ... what a wonderful idea! What materials do you use when making them? Your pins look so safe and secure! Love it.

You have absolutely stunning collections. And thank you so much for the high quality close-ups of the pins! Sometimes pinpics does not do a pin justice like the way your pics do!

tumblr_m39kkl5n2H1qm2nhdo2_500.gif

Your collection is breathtaking.

Kudos!​

Last edited:
:eek2::eek2::eek2::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::drool::drool::drool:

sigh. you have a collection some of us only dream of having. awesome, beautiful pins!

HOLY HERA! Amazing! These are great. There presented really well and your lanyards themselves are great. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back