• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My First Zap!

ZAPPED! My First Zap!

TinyHat

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So this afternoon I spent a lovely few hours meeting up with both halves of fireheadfred (before I had to leave to come home and do coursework, boo) and was zapped by the lovely Hollie. Here is what she thrust into my hand whilst loudly proclaiming "Zap!"

attachment.php

:shock:
This is one of the pins I've been really wanting at the moment, I just think its really pretty (and out of all of the Rapunzel pins out there, this is probably one of the ones that I was more realistically able to find) AND HERE IT IS IN MY POSSESSION :eek2:.
I squeeeeed and smiled like a fool for quite a while after this happened. Thank you miss Hollie!

I am just perfectly imagining Hollie throw something into someone's hands and yelling "ZAP!" she's such a cutie.

Congratulations!! I love me some Tangled pins, obviously, and as an OE pin, that one in particular is just gorgeous. Way prettier than the two OE pins we've got here in the states, I think.

I am just perfectly imagining Hollie throw something into someone's hands and yelling "ZAP!" she's such a cutie.

Congratulations!! I love me some Tangled pins, obviously, and as an OE pin, that one in particular is just gorgeous. Way prettier than the two OE pins we've got here in the states, I think.
I still find it hard to believe this is an OE pin. Its so pretty!

And yes, she was such a sweetie. She had originally said she was going to get it for me for my brithday so I couldn't buy or trade for it but then she surprised me by giving it to me today ^_^

Aw!!! Congrats! Nice zap! I just got mine that I purchased in the mail yesterday. It really is a beautiful pin. Why are Rapunzel's eyes purplish-red though? LoL the pin is awesome just reminds me of "Witches" with Angelica Houston :p so I love it even more haha. This is the Rapunzel Paris Witch Version :p just kidding.

ITS COS I LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS LIKE JELLY TOTS! plus you NEEEDS it!

i was so excited! i kept asking karl when to give it. turns out straight away!!!
tumblr_inline_mhf2a14YMh1qz4rgp.gif

me and karl has so much fun today!!! hes still going on about the princess line up ahahahahahaha.

Congrats!!! I can't wait to get this pin in the mail. :D My pin is coming from Italy. Does anyone know how long it will take to get here to CA???

ITS COS I LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS LIKE JELLY TOTS! plus you NEEEDS it!

i was so excited! i kept asking karl when to give it. turns out straight away!!!
tumblr_inline_mhf2a14YMh1qz4rgp.gif

me and karl has so much fun today!!! hes still going on about the princess line up ahahahahahaha.
Yes, straight away was definitely best :p
Thank you so much :3
I had lots of fun too, though I'm pretty sure the guy on his laptop next to us was very confused about our conversation hahaha.
Forever ranting about disney princesses!

Back