• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My updated collection...IMAGE HEAVY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My updated collection...IMAGE HEAVY!

CheshireCat

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
So here it is!! This is my collection, I had a good old sort out yesterday and I've taken out all my traders from my displays, so now I just have all my collection on show :) I was rapidly running out of space!!

Without any further ado!

The "random collections" board:

f56255c60d871084d37be7e1e2fb5e7a_zpsdb792fae.jpg

249f618c750ad4fd969300d6530b5121_zps0f194e14.jpg

a15ff00d86bc7c1ebdb0273116e65adc_zps568a9eff.jpg

Here's the "favourites" board, just a bundle of pins of characters I love that don't happen to fit into any of my special collections. Also, there's a beautiful sketch in the middle that was done by the wonderful Chalon, I just had to find a place for it and I think it looks great here:

760e3893b270e335e9d3fd53be3e2110_zpse44a7654.jpg

Here is my fairly new "Minnie as a Witch" collection, majority of this collection is thanks to TheOtherSteve for the wonderful zap he sent me a couple of weeks ago:

ff9922e7a45957957a5cba3a6a445bf2_zpsfcfa21a6.jpg

This next board is my "Figaro" collection, also thanks to Steve for the pins he sent me:

aa4a5f37d17609009cdd3024135a2b79_zpsdc3a9714.jpg

This next board is my "Black and White Mickey" board which also contains the few Oswald pins I have and just basically a random selection of Mickey and friends pins:

1b2ccc183f1d3047e169f565c12f01b1_zps20827c3e.jpg

And last but by NO MEANS least, my beautiful "Brave" collection, this is my pride and joy, I adore this collection more than any of the others, I have had some wonderful help from other DPF members who have helped me get hold of these pins. Especially thanks to Kristine (Psycho Pixie) and Ryan (ryanfury) for helping my sister get hold of the Marquee for my Christmas present, it was by far the most magical moment of Christmas. So thank you, again.

5f70305a052c7e0d341ba6a03d2a8b16_zps27b0d9f5.jpg

Thanks for looking ^_^ and also, thanks again to everyone who has helped me gain these pins over the last two and a bit years, I really love this hobby and I love everyone here - you're all amazing. So sorry if I haven't mentioned you but you know who you are :)

-Charlie

Oh and I'm sorry the pictures aren't great quality, I took them on my Ipad and they looked better on that screen than on my laptop lol!

Another quick thing - if anyone knows the pinpics number for the Walt Disney pin, on the Black and White Mickey board, could you like me know, I can't seem to find it anywhere!!

-Charlie

I love your Brave collection. It just reminds me of how many more pins I need for mine...

Alright, your Brave collection looks great! As President of Team Fergus, I'm obliged to mention that first :lol: But wow!! I'm sitting here drooling over your Figaro collection and I agree, your favorites board has some really cute pins!! Love those! As much as I love the Figaro board, I may have to finally give up the fight against more new collections and start getting some of those myself :/ hmmmm Thanks for sharing, girlie!!

I love your Oswalds! My boyfriend is on a big Oswald kick right now and he was super excited to see those!

Such nice collections. I really like the theme boards; Brave, Minnie Witch and especially Figaro. I love how that collection is mainly bold black and white with splashes of color. Looks great!

Love your Figaro collection! Makes me want to work harder on mine. I didnt realize there were so many Brave pins already! Do you have them all? Great collections, thanks for sharing. :)

Wow!! Brave is getting a lot of love - yeah I have them all except the two in my signature (which are near-impossible to get!) and thanks Chalon :D

-Charlie

Lovely pins! I'm obsessed with the alphabets. They're sort of frustrating because they're such big sets, but they look so nice all together. I also love the best friends set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back