• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012
Tangled Ever After Flynn Rider Doll -- 12'' H - Product Information and Images

Here are the product information and images for the newly released 12'' Tangled Ever After Flynn Rider Doll.

Tangled Ever After Flynn Rider Doll -- 12'' H
Item No. 6070040908141P
Our Price: $19.50

Former thief Flynn Rider looks quite debonair dressed in his wedding suit inspired by Disney's newest animated short, Tangled Ever After. Your little princess will love re-enacting the hilarious antics from Flynn Rider and Rapunzel's wedding!

Product Details

• Costume is inspired by Disney's animated short, Tangled Ever After
  • Outfit features print detailing with golden sun appliqué
  • Fully poseable
  • Plastic/polyester
  • 12'' H
  • Ages 3+
  • Imported
  • Collect with Tangled Ever After Rapunzel Doll, sold separately
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.

Tangled Ever After Flynn Rider Doll -- 12'' H - Product Image #1 - Unboxed - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Tangled Ever After Flynn Rider Doll -- 12'' H - Product Image #2 - Boxed - Full Front view by drj1828, on Flickr

Last edited:
Is it strange that I think I may be more excited about the new Tangled Ever After Flynn Rider doll than even the new LE Rapunzel doll? Of course I ordered both, though! ;) Thank goodness last night was a lot more like the Designer Cinderella doll and Designer Ariel doll releases! My order went through without a hitch or website crashes. I have read reports here and on other forums that many people had difficulty with the free shipping code, though...

Is it strange that I think I may be more excited about the new Tangled Ever After Flynn Rider doll than even the new LE Rapunzel doll? Of course I ordered both, though! ;) Thank goodness last night was a lot more like the Designer Cinderella doll and Designer Ariel doll releases! My order went through without a hitch or website crashes. I have read reports here and on other forums that many people had difficulty with the free shipping code, though...
Your so lucky to have the free shipping code work for you! Have you had a chance to visit a Disney Store and see the new Tangled Ever After merchandise, in particular the new TEA Flynn Rider doll? I bought a bunch of the new merchandise, including wedding Flynn Rider, and will post some photos shortly.

Your so lucky to have the free shipping code work for you! Have you had a chance to visit a Disney Store and see the new Tangled Ever After merchandise, in particular the new TEA Flynn Rider doll? I bought a bunch of the new merchandise, including wedding Flynn Rider, and will post some photos shortly.

Yes, the shipping code seems to have been hit-or-miss, mostly a miss based on what I've read here and on facebook. However, the DS CMs on facebook instructed a lot of people to contact customer service by phone, so I think that the free shipping is supposed to apply to the LE 17" dolls, too. Unfortunately, I was unable to go to the retail stores today. As always, I look forward to your pictures!

Disney Tangled Ever After New Releases - Feb 21, 2012

I had a shopping spree on the new Tangled Ever After merchandise at my local Disney Store. Here are some photos of the store display, and my haul.

Disney Tangled Ever After Store Display - Feb 21, 2012 - Front Display by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Tangled Ever After Store Display - Feb 21, 2012 - 20'' Rapunzel Wedding Plush by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Tangled Ever After Store Display - Feb 21, 2012 - Rapunzel dress up costumes by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Tangled Ever After Merchandise Purchases - Feb 21, 2012 by drj1828, on Flickr

DRJ1828, were your 4-doll mini sets 15$ or 19.50$? Online they are now marked 15$ as part of the toy and plush sale, but I'm not sure if that's correct or not :O

Looks like you had a good shopping day :) Your store looks more organized than mine, lol. And our store has been out of Pascal for a little while now.

DRJ1828, were your 4-doll mini sets 15$ or 19.50$? Online they are now marked 15$ as part of the toy and plush sale, but I'm not sure if that's correct or not :O

Looks like you had a good shopping day :) Your store looks more organized than mine, lol. And our store has been out of Pascal for a little while now.
The mini doll set at the store was $15, marked down from $19.50. Yesterday, when I looked, the online price was still $19.50. I had fun shopping!

just found the following on the uk site

mini doll set. think they are the same but other packaging

edit: this one has also pascal

Last edited:
Natasja, I wonder if that's the "wedding reception" set I keep seeing when I look for ever after/princess wedding stuff in our computer system? hmmm...

i don't know it is called mini doll set.

just found out the set also includes a ever after poster

UK Disney Store Tangled Dolls

just found the following on the uk site

mini doll set. think they are the same but other packaging

edit: this one has also pascal
Thanks natasja! I notice that the UK site also has the 12'' Wedding Rapunzel doll, and a very cute 12'' Plush Rapunzel that isn't on the US site. I will add these items to the first post of this thread, in a separate UK Tangled Doll list.

Last edited:
New Group Photo of Disney Tangled Dolls

With the recent purchase of the 20'' Plush Bride Rapunzel and 12'' Tangled Ever After Wedding Flynn Rider dolls, I have made new group photos of some of my collection of Disney Tangled character dolls. Also just got mini doll stands so I can properly pose the mini dolls standing up.

Disney Tangled Doll Group Portrait #2 - Full Front View - 20'', 17'', 12'' and 6'' Dolls by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Tangled Doll Group Portrait #2 - Midrange Front View - 12'' and 6'' Dolls by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Tangled Doll Group Portrait #2 - Closeup Front View - 6'' Dolls by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Tangled Doll Group Portrait #2 - Full Front View of 12'' Wedding Flynn Rider and Rapunzel Dolls by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Tangled Doll Group Portrait #2 - Midrange Front View of 12'' Wedding Flynn Rider and Rapunzel Dolls by drj1828, on Flickr

Tangled Ever After Flynn Rider and Rapunzel 12'' Wedding Dolls by drj1828, on Flickr

Sorry if this isn't the right spot but I though some people might like to know :)

I went to my Disney Store today to finally get my Wedding Flynn doll, and they had a new Pascal plush! It is ring-bearer pascal, from tangled ever after. It is VERY cute and a bit smaller than the other Pascal beanie they have. He has a bow tie around his neck. I can't find it on the website. It was counted as part of the toy and plush sale and was only 6$.

Also, they had new small plush princess dolls. Like the other plush princesses but beanie sized. They had all 10 except Rapunzel, which the CM said sold out the first day.
edit-maybe the mini plush dolls aren't that new; I see them on the UK website. But I don't recall if they were released here before or not.

Last edited:
Sorry if this isn't the right spot but I though some people might like to know :)

I went to my Disney Store today to finally get my Wedding Flynn doll, and they had a new Pascal plush! It is ring-bearer pascal, from tangled ever after. It is VERY cute and a bit smaller than the other Pascal beanie they have. He has a bow tie around his neck. I can't find it on the website. It was counted as part of the toy and plush sale and was only 6$.

Also, they had new small plush princess dolls. Like the other plush princesses but beanie sized. They had all 10 except Rapunzel, which the CM said sold out the first day.
edit-maybe the mini plush dolls aren't that new; I see them on the UK website. But I don't recall if they were released here before or not.
Thanks for the info about the new mini plush dolls. I noticed the mini Rapunzel doll on the UK site a few days ago. I don't believe that have ever been released here before, so they are new here too. I hope my local DS has the mini dolls. I really like the look of the mini Rapunzel. Here's a photo from the UK Disney Store website:

Rapunzel Mini Doll (UK) - 12'' Plush - Product Image by drj1828, on Flickr

OMG! Thanks soooo much for posting about the new Pascal plush :D I have to have him :anxious: Do you happen to have a picture of him? :wiggle:

Thanks for the info about the new mini plush dolls. I noticed the mini Rapunzel doll on the UK site a few days ago. I don't believe that have ever been released here before, so they are new here too. I hope my local DS has the mini dolls. I really like the look of the mini Rapunzel. Here's a photo from the UK Disney Store website

Rapunzel Mini Doll (UK) - 12'' Plush - Product Image by drj1828, on Flickr

i already have her a long time. about a year. bought it in disneyland paris. !

They always seem hideously overpriced to me for their size in relation to the larger ones, but I am always tempted to buy them. I believe they are on sale at the moment for a lower price, but not low enough to justify it for me!

Thanks for the info! Hopefully the mini plush dolls will also be available online in the US.

because rapunzel is one of the main characters used in the celebratio at disneyland i think they will have some new merchandise soon al ready have the following, there is alsp the figure set and some dress up things

3017553435_1_7_6qlVxV1W.jpg

386529_279117315474253_254927091226609_836661_488970799_n.jpg

here a picture of the mini soft dolls in dlp

403288_326849004034417_254927091226609_964982_1710117998_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back