• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to Disney Pin Forums from San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to Disney Pin Forums from San Diego

DonaldandTink

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, we just joined up on DPF today and wanted to introduce ourselves. We are John and Georgeanne from San Diego. I just started collecting in January and my wife has been collecting since 2001. We just went to our first pin release at the Disney Soda Fountain in Hollywood and had a great time even thoug we were numbers 156 and 157 we still were able to get the pins they released. We are big collectors of Donald, Tink and Stitch. We entered our little collection in the San Diego County Fair and actually won a ribbon how surprised we were when we did. We enjoy going up to Disneyland and trading with the cast members and also trading with other collectors. Look forward to chatting with all of you over time and hopefully be able to trade with some of you. Don't have too many LE pins as like I said have just started out but am learning the ropes on how to trade.

Hi John, my name is John! LOL. Coincidentally, I am also from San Diego (Clairemont). It's nice to know of more San Diegans who pin trade. Welcome to DPF!

John thanks we are in Scripps Ranch area of San Diego. We are premium pass members and go up to Disney at least once a month we just spent our 2nd Year Anniversary this past weekend at Disney and had a blast.

Happy Anniversary! Also, for that, I created mine using Microsoft Paint, and pasting the pictures of the pins I need. Then in your Profile/Settings, click where it says to Edit Signature, and there it will give you the option to add your picture. Hope that helps.

Hey guys, welcome to the forum! You'll love everyone here! Don't become a stranger, please. If you have any questions, feel free to ask around. We're one giant family here! :) By the way, my name's Alexa. I've been trading since 1999.

If you ever need any pick ups from WDW, contact me!

Hi and welcome! I am also from San Diego, and a newfound member to boot. I usually make it up to Disneyland about once or twice per month. I don't have a huge collection. But I am trying to go to a few releases whenever possible, so if we can help each other I am all for it :). Enjoy the forum!

Welcome! I used to go to school in SD and it's a nice place to live, but LA is of course better since Disneyland is right there. Anyway, good luck on you and your wife's pin quest!

Hey there! Welcome to the forum!
Everyone here is very kind so hopefully you will get all the stitches and Donald's and Tinks your heart desires!
My boyfriend collects strictly stitch :). (( lucky him. We're as I have 3 collections. Haha))
hopefully we can trade some time! I go to the parks ( Disneyland and California Adventure) for people to pick up pins for a good trade so keep me in mind if you need anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back