• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to DPF! New to Forums! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to DPF! New to Forums! Help!

Disney90sBaby

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:wavey:Hi there!!! I'm new to the Disney Pin Forum, but I've been collecting Disney stuff since I can remember starting with Disney Snowglobes!

I've been a DLR annual passholder and pin collecter for 10 years and became a Cast Member at WDW twice thanks to the Disney College Program! Hope to someday move to Southern CA and be a Cast Member at Disneyland!!!

I started collecting the 17 and 18 inch dolls starting with Snow White in the Fall of '09! I'm bummed I missed out on Alice, but I'd rather have my 3 favorite princesses: Pocahontas, Jasmine, and Ariel (Hope Disney makes all 3 and I hope I get all 3)!!!:hsd:

Looking for friends and advice on how to use forums (like how to add that automatic picture of most wanted list at the end of comments)! Anything would be awesome!!! :)

Welcome to the forum- I must say you are incredibly lucky to own the Snow White 17 inch doll! :) Almost every doll collector on the forum is looking for her LOL :)

Also, Jasmine is one of my favourite Princesses, too! ^_^ I hope we can get a 17 inch doll of her next year or in the near future! ^_^ :)

p.s. Feel free to Private Message me and I can tell you about how to put the 'automatic picture' on the bottom of all your posts :) <3

Hello and welcome to DPF!

For starters, go to 'settings' (one of the choices in top left corner of your screen) to edit your signature, profile picture, last post avatar, etc. To make those fancy signature images you need software (I downloaded a free photo collage app, which is why mine isn't as good as some other signatures you'll see here).

Re. adding pictures to your albums so you can post them, someone wrote a very helpful post for me not too long ago - I'll try to find it and paste it here for you.

If you're looking for a good primer on using pinpics trade assistant, Psycho Pixie just posted a great thread in the Pin Discussion forum.

BTW: your pinpics link isn't working for me...not sure if it's me or maybe your pinpics ID has a typo?

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM (private message) me.

Isabel

Hi and welcome to DPF! You have come to the right place for advice! Many people can help you and answer your questions! So anyway, welcome again! :)

Thank you everyone for welcoming me to PDF!!!

Feel free to message me if you want to chat! My page doesn't have any pics yet, but I hope to post some of my pics this week!!! ^_^

Re. uploading photos, here's what Coblj003 posted for me in another thread:

(Assuming that you're trying to upload it from your computer, l)et's go step by step how to upload to you DPF account.

1) click on on the "My Profile" button at the top of the page
2) you will scroll down where it says Albums on the left hand side, press the "more" link to the side of it.
3) click on "Create Album," Name it whatever you want but leave it public, then click "Save Changes"
4) There will be a box with "Album title," Click on that and from there there will be an option to the side to add photos.
5) Click on Add Files to the side
6) Upload the pictures that you want, make sure that the pictures dragged to the bottom so it loads in the album
7) Save pending pictures
8) From there click on your album again and then the individual photo.
9) There should be the photos URL address and BB Code([ img ]photo link [ /img ]), Copy the BB Code link
10) Reply on the thread, paste the BB Code and you should (see the picture appear after you post).

Thank you! Can anyone tell me how I put a signature pic on my posts? I've looked at a few different places and tried different things, but nothing sticks. Anyone?

When you put the pic link in your signature section in settings, can you preview what you have done?

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions feel free to PM (private message) me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back