• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"Not So Secret" Valentine's Gift Exchange ~ Post What You Received! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not So Secret" Valentine's Gift Exchange ~ Post What You Received! :D
This is really coming along nicely :D. Sent a few PMs out to people who expressed interest, but had missed out. Hope everyone is as excited for it as I am!

I missed the thread too! Boo! If there is anymore room or someone drops out, I would love to join in!

Can't wait for every one to get their info in so we can get paired up. I have so many idea's and can't wait to get started. I'm just sooo excited and I just can't hide it!! lol :hsd:

This does sound like fun :3 Sad there isn't more space open but this being your first time I'd understand not wanting to get lost in it all!

Though if you have excel you can probably keep track a little easier :eek:

It would let you have rows with everyone on it, and then link the second row to whomever they're paired up with and then a third row with "sent" fourth "pending" etc.

Can't wait to see what everyone gets! :)

I'm so excited to get started!! Let us know what you need from us, and if you find you need some extra help organizing, I'm happy to assist! :)

Also, for those of you who didn't get in, don't be shy about doing "secret cupid" exchanges with your DPF friends! Crushedbubbles is my Valentine (she's so dreamy! :3 Haha!!) and we're doing a little exchange between the two of us! It doesn't have to be formal to be fun and meaningful!! <3

Haha I know a million people have asked you this.... But if you can add some people I would love to be included! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back