• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"Not So Secret" Valentine's Gift Exchange ~ Post What You Received! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not So Secret" Valentine's Gift Exchange ~ Post What You Received! :D
Count me in... though ou hesitate. My ss didn't seem to put any thought into my gift...so I'm a little nervous.no note...just a single pin.

That's one of the reasons I wanted to start this. I was disappoint in the SS exchange both giving and receiving. While I LOVED getting a gift together for my person, I felt a little let down that it was never even acknowledged anywhere... I didn't need public accolades or anything, but if it wasn't for the DC# telling me he received his gift, well I would never have even known that. And while my gift was at least themed to my favorite movie, and I appreciated that, well... That's all I'm going to say about that because I AM grateful that someone went to any effort at all for me.

SO!!! I will be posting the guidelines VERY shortly, and I think we will all have a great time. Keep your eyes peeled folks! :D

Yay! I made it in! :) Will PM my info to you when I get back from lunch! :)

My SS never acknowledged mine that I saw (I havent checked since the new year - but they got it early december). I only had two OE rack pins on their wants but I sent a few other pins and an ornament. I hope they liked it...

I look forward to getting my Secret Valentine so I can start planning... :suspect:

I am TRULY sorry for those who wanted to play, but missed out. :( I would LOVE to accept many more people... But, as this is my first time doing something like this, I am afraid I will screw it up if I try to handle more people. Judy mentioned wanting to do an April Fool Exchange though! :D I will start organizing the info as it comes in to me... If I feel I can let a few more people in, and still keep on top of it all, I will!

So sad i missed out on signing up for this.. if any spots open let me know.. either way i hope everyone has fun and can't wait to see what gets sent out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back