• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"Not So Secret" Valentine's Gift Exchange ~ Post What You Received! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not So Secret" Valentine's Gift Exchange ~ Post What You Received! :D
aww i would have loved to have joined in :( ,please please let me know if there's any way i can join in,thanks.

Hope everything went well at your hospital visit my friend! :hug:

Eek! Hope all is well!! Take care of yourself first :D

Aww thanks so much :hug:
I had to go for steroid injections in my eyes, but I told my professor that my eyes are very bad and can hardly see (right now I have the zoom on 200% to read and still it's very hard to read :( ) he looked and the disease is very bad right now and have to come back Wednesday to get an echo from my eyes on the inside to see the damage....

Sending a PM with my info :)

Aww thanks so much :hug:
I had to go for steroid injections in my eyes, but I told my professor that my eyes are very bad and can hardly see (right now I have the zoom on 200% to read and still it's very hard to read :( ) he looked and the disease is very bad right now and have to come back Wednesday to get an echo from my eyes on the inside to see the damage....

Sending a PM with my info :)

That sounds scary! You are amazing to be even on the boards at all during this! Sending good thoughts :D

Oh no mickeymousje! Hang in there, get well my dear friend, can u send me your addy so I can send you a hug! Please I lost your addy. Or anyone who may have her addy.

Pairings are going out a few at a time... It takes longer than I'd hoped, using an ipad. To any US person who gets an overseas Valentine. Please remember to mark it as a gift, and under $15. I've been told that otherwise, they have to pay a hefty fee, and that's no fun!

Pairings are going out a few at a time... It takes longer than I'd hoped, using an ipad. To any US person who gets an overseas Valentine. Please remember to mark it as a gift, and under $15. I've been told that otherwise, they have to pay a hefty fee, and that's no fun!

you ark it as high as 20$ :3

Look after yourself mickeymouje ,had steroid injections myself and the hurt ,and in the eyes!!!!!!
get better soon,
and leave some pins in Paris for me
xxxxxxxx rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back