• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Off to WDW with my PIN DRESS (yes) and ZAPS galore from BJEAN- come see

ZAPPED! Off to WDW with my PIN DRESS (yes) and ZAPS galore from BJEAN- come see

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
I am counting down til my early morning flight. Bags packed, pins organized, wants list printed, reservations confirmed, rewards dollars transferred to my card, shopping list in hand, car gassed up, chore list for kids written, food stocked......all going well and then i get this weird package our of the blue from BJEAN. So unbelievable i actually shouted aloud. I am looking for some particular pins for her and she sent me a bunch of great pins to use to trade but i am keeping a few! below are a few pics, and one is of my super dorky pin trading dress which hold many of the pins Barbara sent to me! LOOK OUT DISNEY dorky Dawny is on the way!

2prcxdy.jpg
[/IMG]

amuy6o.jpg
[/IMG]

LMAO no its an apron (actually a jewelery holder that i modified. I sewed pink ruffled ribbon on as ties)....i will be dressed underneath with a pink skirt and yellow Pinocchio shirt...and pearls of course. I did try it on today naked--no so great:sad:

ohhh you will see pics of this , if she has enuff hutzpah to wear it, no way that doesnt get published!!!!!

Just wondering if it goes all the way around like a poodle skirt or is it like a hospital gown and Dawny is staying to the walls?
I just made the wife read this thread and used it as a disclaimer of sorts. I'm going to go out on a limb and say nobody has ever questioned Dawn's hutzpah.

And here I thought breaking out the assless chaps for the event would've been crossing the line. Guess I was wrong :dunno:

Last edited:
I believe they are always welcome and NEVER out of style. You can't go wrong! :lol:

1340190134290_9858348.png

Looks like many of us had a tall glass of naughty juice instead of coffee this morning :rofl:

Dawny my dear, that pin dress/apron is awesome. You are probably on your flight by now. Here is wishing you (and all WDW bound folk) a safe trip and a wonderful time :) Happy Trades!

Looks like many of us had a tall glass of naughty juice instead of coffee this morning :rofl:

Dawny my dear, that pin dress/apron is awesome. You are probably on your flight by now. Here is wishing you (and all WDW bound folk) a safe trip and a wonderful time :) Happy Trades!

Hear hear! May the trades be ever in your favor! :)

Laura "naughty juice on hump day, hee hee"

It is such a fabulous piece of pin fashion dahling! Give it a year and it shall be all the rage among pin traders. Have fun and be safe. Sending lots of pixie dust your way!

Pics, I got you covered, if not Dawny,,,, Just remembered I have an official IOU from our blonde Jersite, besides you dont spend all that time and energy to make something and not show it off,

Hutzpah? well she showed us a pic of it on the table, we have yet to see if shes wearing it,,,<do you think she is going to by this?, is my ploy going to work or do you think she will chicken out?>

Back