• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Omggggg

ZAPPED! Omggggg

Mali87

The Girl with the Ariel Tattoo
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Ok so this gets a separate thread bc it is ongoing... According to TheOtherSteve... LOL

So at the DSF Easter Eggs release... Steve tells me that he now has a game for me... it's called "Melissa's Mystery In-Person ZAP of the Month." Basically Steve told me that he has a random grab bag for me of goodies and I'll get to blindly pick from it every month up until my Birthday month, which is in July, in which there is something additional to that (a grand finale if u will :eek:). A Zift, as he calls it :3 I'm thinking, "Oh Lordy, what does he have for me now/what's he scheming?!" >< LOL

So he shows me this Disney bag and tells me to reach in and grab one item. I went ahead and did and I couldn't tell too much other than everything felt super bubble wrapped Cx haha. Soooo I take out my 1 item and see what it is... it was this....
IMG_0191_zps01ab4fc5.jpg
[/IMG]

Needless to say I screamed out loud and started jumping up and down when I realized what it was :rofl: Sooo yeah... if y'all hear screams of joy in the DSF alley during some releases... that's prolly me XDDDD

!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@! adhafgafbcajcbha;ch;chalcvgel aldgaygcaygdag can't dagcfalugclueggayg describe xbkaclDcvgacvglmhvdxhkHV
how cabdcldbcg aluydcl ::gasp:: augcalcgalywbclavwe FREAKIN' AWESOMMMMMMMME THIS IS!!!! WAHHHHHHH!!!! *Squeeeeeee*

Steve there are not enough words I can use to describe how great/awesome of a person u are and how big of a sweetheart u are. I'm scuuuured to see what else is in that bag... I'm afraid... VERY afraid XDDDD I might not live on my Birthday at this rate :suspect: LOL

Huge HUGS for Steve and OMGGGGG *dances around* XD :hsd::wat::anxious::)

Last edited:
AH! Congrats Mali! Vanessa needs more love and that is definitely the kind of pins she deserves so I'm glad you got it ^_^ You rock Steve!!! I have to say, I'm quite curious as to what else was in that bag??? :eek2:

The game is called "Melissa's Mystery In-Person ZAP of the Month" ending in July with a Birthday Zift (Zap/Gift) :wiggle: ... next pick will most likely take place during the DSF BT line up :anxious: ...stay tuned... :hsd:

AH! Congrats Mali! Vanessa needs more love and that is definitely the kind of pins she deserves so I'm glad you got it ^_^ You rock Steve!!! I have to say, I'm quite curious as to what else was in that bag??? :eek2:

Thanks Kupo! <3 Yes I agree, with only 6 Vanessa pins in existence I believe this one is the best one :3 I wanna make an Ursula/Vanessa lanyard very soon and I think I'm off to a great start! :hsd:

Yes... I kinda wanna know what else is in that bag too... but at the same time Idk if I can handle the epic awesomeness XD

The game is called "Melissa's Mystery In-Person ZAP of the Month" ending in July with a Birthday Zift (Zap/Gift) :wiggle: ... next pick will most likely take place during the DSF BT line up :anxious: ...stay tuned... :hsd:

Ah yes thanks Steve! I knew I didn't have it quite right lol I'll go and fix that... hehe

Heehee! That is such an AWESOME concept, Steve! I recall you telling me about this evil plan a little while ago ;) *evil laughs*

Congrats on your new addition, Melissa! :D I know you are a very kind and deserving person- I can't wait to see what Steve has in store for you next! :D

Back