• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GUIDE PIN BACK's (Dont lose your Lanyard Pins Ever Again)

GUIDE PIN BACK's (Dont lose your Lanyard Pins Ever Again)
VERY informative post. I bought the bar posts on our last trip down to WDW. Guess I can use them for fishing LOL!
Thanks Again for the info!
Mark

Good post Dan, i also discovered these on ebay AFTER loosing about 12 pins over the years with the mickey backs
Good to pass on vital info and i thinks it's vital because who wants to keep checking and counting pins all day? I have NEVER lost one pin with these backs and i have a small trader bag with pins on the outside and my backpack with my Walt pins that i just display and it gos on rides, airplanes etc.

I was using one of these Allen screws on my lanyard and one fell off somewhere between the tta and the carousel of progress at DisneyWorld. I need to invest in a different system.

you have me serioulsy worried now! all pins on my lanyards have the alan wrench locking back on them now I don't want to take any off scared they will break! I need help! what should I do?!:anxious::dunno::doh:

The Tie clasp pin backs still have there own issues sometimes the backs break off
and makes it so your pin is locked on your lanyard forever they also fall off if not attached right or defective.
as there sold for 13 cent each from china meaning you can get 5000 of them for 600$ and this is how the people on eBay sell them.
But I agree there still better then Disney's lock back or the mickey head backs.

I am going to buy some gold finished backs and offer them here on the sale board in bags of 10. So anyone that wants to get the gold ones can. The cost will be $4.90 which is slightly less than the seller on Ebay and my shipping will be $2.25 a bag which is also less than on Ebay. It is posted now on the sale board

Last edited:
These are fantastic! My niece and nephew ran around MK all day with pins on their lanyards, belts, and pockets - not one was lost.

Replied to Vixy but did not receive a PM from Mahrii. These backs are listed with my trader pins on the sale board.