• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Pin it forward!!

ZAPPED! Pin it forward!!
Apparently my Karma has gone bad... I was outbid on every pin I tried to purchase this weekend... Perhaps by giving away a pin my karma will change...

This is my first PIF...we have tons of pins...something I am sure someone will want...

Who wants to be my first???

I knew that a PIF would change my karma... I got sent a second chance offer on an item I was outbid on... WooHoo...

Not only that, while I was PIF'ing Brandy714 last night, I got this warm fuzzy feeling all up inside that felt like it was gonna burst out of me...

Basically... PIF you... That's what I wanna do...

I want to go again! I had so much fun making goofy_moe happy, excited, confused, and excited again. :) And its finals so I need some help spreading the happiness around. Who wants a pin from me?

I'd love to get a pin from you PinBeuty11!

I've got a trade already packaged up and ready to go but the post offices are all closed for bank holiday weekend so I have to post on Tuesday, should give me the time to get another PIF out! Had so much fun sending out the last two!

So who wants a PIF from me?

Either I have too many pins or I have had some easy people to send PIF's to... I want a challenging PIF... Someone who collects something different or hard to find... Give me a challenge !!!! or just go next and get PIF'd by me... It is still early enough to make my mail drop this afternoon if you just want a quickie... lol

I'll go again :) I guess Disney Dogs can be pretty challenging? xD But that's not all I collect ;)

Who wants a Pin from me? :)

Back