• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Pin it forward!!

ZAPPED! Pin it forward!!
I would love to play. My trader list is badly outdated but I will try to get to it today some. Who wants a pin from me?

I will sign up and save YOU some shipping costs... LOL! Who wants a pin from me? I have many pins not on my trades list as my pins change so much I can not keep up!

Doesn't anyone want a pin from me? I promise to mail quickly! Will someone please come out and play? LOL

Last edited:
This must be how Julia Roberts felt in Pretty Woman when she had all that money but no one would help her! Won't someone let me send them a pin?

I have been out of town for the past few days and just returned last night so let me jump in here to get things moving. Thanks and who would like a pin from me?

Back