• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post Your Tangled PODM Cels Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Your Tangled PODM Cels Here
If anyone has a Tangled PODM for sale that is not the gondola scene (because I got one of those only) please let me know!! Thanks :)

I had never been to a pin release before, but I went today with a bunch of friends. Probably 95% or more were the lantern scene, but I managed to find some others. I also thought it was a little mad (everybody making a run for the trading post as soon as frontierland opened!), but I'm happy with what I got out of it. Here are a couple I managed to get:

pin3s.jpg
pin4fe.jpg
pin1r.jpg

pin5y.jpg
pin6.jpg

pin2b.jpg
imag0328gp.jpg

Originally everything I bought was solely for trading purposes, but now I've ended up keeping many for myself! You just fall in love with them in person. :D

Last edited:
Evilbay sharks make me so mad! Currently, I see a total of 102 of these PODM Tangled on there...

Great scenes on all of your pins! :) Actually, I have not really seen a "bad" image yet either here or on eBay for the Tangled PODM pins (as opposed to some of the other PODM pins, like Snow White and Cinderella). I suppose that the more starring characters in a pin, the more desirable they are (with Maximus being a hot ticket). Personally, I actually like the frame of the pins much more than whatever film cell is inside. I can watch the movie pretty much at anytime to appreciate all of those images, but it is one of my goals to keep up with all Disney pin with Flynn on them (and so far so good, even with that UK release earlier this year), so this pin became a must-get...

Great scenes on all of your pins! :) Actually, I have not really seen a "bad" image yet either here or on eBay for the Tangled PODM pins (as opposed to some of the other PODM pins, like Snow White and Cinderella). I suppose that the more starring characters in a pin, the more desirable they are (with Maximus being a hot ticket). Personally, I actually like the frame of the pins much more than whatever film cell is inside. I can watch the movie pretty much at anytime to appreciate all of those images, but it is one of my goals to keep up with all Disney pin with Flynn on them (and so far so good, even with that UK release earlier this year), so this pin became a must-get...

I agree, If/when an UP one is released I will only require one of the pin, regardless of the cell (obviously not a crap cell) but long as got a character in it Id be happy and no need to want more than 1 :p

I'm also trying to get every pin with Flynn on (and am also so far successful with that), so the frame was more important than the cell even if it also did have to have Flynn when I chose it from ebay. I just know that they'll throw a spanner in the works one day though and release an LE100 Flynn lol. But everyone has had some really great scenes so far. I'm liking the ones with red pascal I've seen about.

I wanted to post a picture of mine, but I have not been able to get a picture without it being terrible blurry.
How are you getting the pictures?

did you put your camera in micro mode? its the little flower symbol on your camera. Also hold it up to a light or attach it to a lamp shade with a light behind it. I find i get my best pics of podms when they are attached to lamp shades XD!

Yeah, I tried holding it up to the light but the camera shutter just keeps trying to focus. WIll have to buy a lamp - everything we have is overhead lighting. Thank you for the ideas and hopefully I can get it soon.

Mine is like Markheardjr's, with Rupunzal in the gondola, looking at you, with the lanterns behind her...tho, my Rupunzal is smiling. Would gladly trade her for one with Maximus, as he was the only character I was wanting. Sigh....

My favorites!
bc24d5b2.jpg
[/IMG]

This is totally my favorite scene out of all the scenes I've seen today- love the expressions! ^^

i agree with Shivatopia tho in that I have not seen a scene I don't like yet, and I think the actual pin is so lovely too that it makes any scene awesome. :)

Congrats to everyone for their great finds!! :hsd:

Last edited:
It's so hard to see pascal on the scenes. He's so little and dark. You have to squint, I actually only thought I had one with him and I really have 3! I wanted a nice big pascal one. Maybe in the pink dress? Future pin ideas.

Did anyone see a scene with Rapunzel and Max when she was talking to him and he was sitting and wagging his tail like a dog? That's one of my favorite scenes from the movie and I didn't know if that one existed.

OMG! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! to Laz (creativextremeties), who spotted this cel while we were at the Artist's pin signing at DTD. Your generosity in allowing us to get this for our daughter, Marilyn (BayouJazz21), went above and beyond what we could have ever imagined. Thank you for being such an AWESOME friend! <3<3<3

Flynn and Rapunzel with the lantern her parents released
tangled1.jpg

AND, to anyone who was depending on Laz to get one of these pins...KNOW THIS...he worked his butt off from morning until evening trading out pins in order to get the best cels possible.

LAZ, YOU ROCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back