• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTD Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTD Discussion Thread
10417433_825680550816716_5669813095213393030_n.jpg

WOW! I've been waiting for that PTD for a long time now and she really hasn't disappointed. Now I just wish I had some decent traders lol. And with this theme of them doing movie sets, I guess there may be a Hercules before too long as well.

The Elinor and dragon are very cool too.

I got them! My first personally purchased Lion King PTD! I was napping and woke up about an hour after the flip, hurried down and just made the cutoff. Phwew! I wanted to get a second since I know several of you are Lion King collectors, but I didn't have anyone to take with me and you can only get one per person.

i am extremely hopeful that, especially with how they've been grouping movies up, that Timon is right around the corner.

I would break my purchasing time-out for that child Tiana and that Meg at near cost if anyone were willing to help me out please!!

Last edited:
I was wondering, is there ever a time when you can't get PTD pins? Or do they flip immediately after the previous set sells out completely?

I love the hyenas one! UGH! I feel like DSF is reading my mind or something, since I've been thinking about collecting hyena pins lately. Bah... I can't though. Too many side collections as it is. Maybe later, haha. But damn that pin is wonderful!

They flip immediately, though there is a two PTD total per person per day rule. So if you buy two in the morning and it flips in the afternoon or evening you can't buy pins from the new set until the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back