• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Rachel you are awesome!!

ZAPPED! Rachel you are awesome!!

Merida90

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Today even if it rains, there is a big sunshine in my home! :) And the person who gave me this joy is the sweet Rachel (mickeymousje).

Rachel was not only kind enough to help me with some DLRP pins but she zapped me too!! ^^

When I opened the package I found this beautiful note card with Aurora:

dscn1763n.jpg

and then I was so:

tumblrmgsotj55i51rf8it6.gif

because Rachel gave me a wonderful surprise I really didn't expect...my very first Brave pins!!!

dscn1765s.jpg

The pic does not do them justice!! :)

Thank you so much sweetie I love this wonderful zap!!! I'm still shocked!!! Thank you so much for your generosity, you really made my day!!! :)

I really don't deserve so much!! What a great community we have here!!

tumblrm7sa2mwhwa1r3ovdb.gif

Awww! How exciting! Rachel is just the sweetest person ever to be in pin trading :)
She is so enjoyable to talk to and so helpful! Congratulations on your new pins! ;)

Rachel is amazing!!! Little wonder why she has such great pin karma!!!

As for you, YES you deserve it!!! You are a great member here!!! Congratulations, I am sure it won't be the last time you are zapped.

Back