• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RSVP Calling all Southern Californians April 6th!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSVP Calling all Southern Californians April 6th!!
Who the heck made threats on this RSVP thread? You sure they were not joking? Like come hang out or i'll kill you? anyway none of my business.

Hey marissa---i already PM'd you but i thought i whould make t offical since we only finally bought our tkts and made reservations yesterday. We like to wait till the prices sky rocket and rooms are scarce :ugh:

so dawny is comin and Janice and Jrdan already rsvp'd ANYONE ELSE NEED A RIDE? David? let me know. i have a rental car. i wont be cooking just donating mula. Im in vacation mode LOL

so dawny is comin and Janice and Jrdan already rsvp'd ANYONE ELSE NEED A RIDE? David? let me know. i have a rental car. i wont be cooking just donating mula. Im in vacation mode LOL

Oh good, we can finally see you again!

Hey Marissa! My mom and I are planning on going! My mom wants to bring a Filipino dish, would you like us to bring pansit or chicken adobo?:)

Hey Marissa! My mom and I are planning on going! My mom wants to bring a Filipino dish, would you like us to bring pansit or chicken adobo?:)

Chicken Adobo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what that is, but I remember your mom saying it was good! :rofl:

I so wish I could have came out too Cali. First and foremost to go to DL and walk in Walt's footsteps and to meet everyone. Can I at least send Tasty Kakes as you don't get them on the west coast? Dawny knows what they are, I can send a few boxes to her and she can bring them along, if she's agreeable.

I'm sure I RSVP'd for two, we will be bringing cookies or maybe a rotisserie chicken (I hate cooking, sorry!)

I finally got my schedule and I'm officially off that day, so I WILL be coming. :D Do I PayPal the $ now?? If I feel like cooking that day, I may do that too...secret family recipe...bahahahaha ;)

I so wish I could have came out too Cali. First and foremost to go to DL and walk in Walt's footsteps and to meet everyone. Can I at least send Tasty Kakes as you don't get them on the west coast? Dawny knows what they are, I can send a few boxes to her and she can bring them along, if she's agreeable.

We have Tasty Kakes at Jersey Mike's sandwhich shops here in Cali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back