• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Sir David, docfish2u! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! THANK-YOU!! :')

ZAPPED! Sir David, docfish2u! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! THANK-YOU!! :')

AgentR

Secret Agent, OWCA
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
So here is a little story. First off, thank-you Jenny for an awesome game. I was playing a pin game, hosted by Jenny a.k.a. bearcat. It was her first time hosting a game, and I definitely wanted to support her and to hopefully win the first prize pin. The pins were randomized, and finally the results! I got second place!! I was super ecstatic! It was a dream of mine to finish in the top 3 of any game. I knew that the first place pin will go to the #1 spot. I checked to see who won it, and it was docfish2u! I was soooooo happy and super excited for him that I messaged him about it to check out the results. Through his signature, I could see that he liked Mulan, so it made me feel great for him to win. Not only that, but the main reason I was happy for him is that he is such an amazing and kind person, and he deserves all the awesome pins in this world!

Fast forward to this week... I won't go into any specific details, but this week was a rough week. I was at the point where I was feeling stressed out the entire day and had a breakdown of sorts. With the week being finally over, I was able to have room to breathe and to feel better. I got the prize package from Jenny and was so excited to see the pins that I won. I saw the three pins that I won, and there was something else in the envelope. I took it out, and it looked kinda huge... So odd!

0a1bdb79-7a5b-480f-a64e-18bd03b463c8_zpsda241e01.jpg

I thought it was sent to me by mistake, and it didn't feel like a pin. I was definitely confused... Then I saw something else!

fdd6eb3a-19b0-4817-8d9c-8ec846699a5f_zps31b9ebb4.jpg

I saw the message from Jenny, and my eyes widened. I was saying out loud, "No! NO! THIS CAN'T BE!!" I opened up the package, and there it was... A PIECE OF DISNEY MOVIE - MULAN!!!!!!!!! MY VERY FIRST PODM EVER!!!! Ever since I became a part of this community, I had wanted to own at least one PODM. It was almost like an essential part to own one in this community (second to a Beloved Tales or a Designer pin, haha). I was saying loudly, "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!!"

Thank-you so much Sir David, docfish2u. You have no idea how much your kindness has affected me. From being in a stressful predicament, seeing this at the end of the week just made me so happy. It lifted up my spirits so high! You are such an amazing person, and I want you to know that both of your zaps to me this year are truly special to me. Thank-you so much!!! :')

zapdoccat_zps9725a67e.jpg

Last edited:
I am so extremely excited for you!! I knew you entered this game with this pin in your crosshairs, and I'm happy to see that you got it!! Congratulations!! What a great addition to your Mulan collection!! Way to go David!!

I don't lurk Pin Zaps & Swaps as often as I should >_< But I did have to check by to make sure you got your big surprise! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW FUN IT WAS, being sneaky and mailing you the PODM! (mwahahaha)

Beautiful pin and awesome zap. Congratulations! :) Hope you have better weeks coming your way. David like I've told you before your brilliant great zap Sir.

♥ that guy! Congrats o your zap! ...btw....with or without a podm...you are a vital part of this community! Glad your week turned around!

Back