• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Small mail day... but BIG excitement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small mail day... but BIG excitement!

Alexa

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99%
205   2   0
First all, I only received two pins today. I just had to show Donald what I got so I immediately text him right now.

I've been anticipating these pins ever since I saw them online. Needless to say... I'm blown away by how amazing they both are!

I got this via a trade on PinPics. It features Sorcerer Mickey and Malef (Dragon Form) in Fantasmic!
bf25869c.jpg

b5b59360.jpg

I got this one off of 'Bay for $9. Was that a good deal or no? Opinions, please!
I was going to trade for it on PinPics but randomly decided to look it up on there and found it for that price.
The seller seemed legit so I went ahead and purchased it! I'm blown away by how gorgeous it is in person! It's huge!
493b272d.jpg

OMG good job alexa!! i have the fantasmic and the photo doesnt do it justice....and the other one YOU SHOULD TRADE TO ME!!! lmao

OMG good job alexa!! i have the fantasmic and the photo doesnt do it justice....and the other one YOU SHOULD TRADE TO ME!!! lmao
Correct! It doesn't do justice at all! It's so awesome in person!
Oh Dawny, do you know how long I've been wanting this pin...? It's miiiiiiiiiiiine! Muahaha!

That's a really cool Maleficent pin!
Which one? They're both Maleficent! LOL!

great mail day! congrats! you really need 2 post pics of your malificent collection ;)
I was thinking that to myself last night! I'll post some photos as soon as I get a bigger collection. Right now, it's not very big at all!

Awesome mail day! Love the first pin, it's beautifull, congrats! :D
Thank you so much! I've been anticipating this pin ever since I saw it online! I flipped out over it! Had to instantly offer a trade right on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back