• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! THANK YOU SO MUCH docfish2u!!!!

ZAPPED! THANK YOU SO MUCH docfish2u!!!!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Oh my gosh, this is just crazy to me!

I had been devastated that I missed out on the Brave LE 250 set. I hunted down Fergus and the Suitors, and thanks to eeyorespal, I was able to purchase them! Still, I found myself unable to acquire Elinor, the most wanted of the set to me. I posted a Wanted ad in both the trading thread and the buying and selling thread, hoping to find one. I had no luck.

Today, I checked the mail and saw a mysterious package addressed to me! I hadn't ordered anything, so I was quite perplexed. I opened it up. Through the bubble wrap, I thought I saw something, but I thought, "no, it can't be". My hands were shaking as I unveiled her. My queen!!

399328_472111792838901_449690003_n.jpg

(sorry the image is fuzzy, my hands were still shaking!!!)

Tears started streaming down my face. I have received gifts from people on the internet before, but none as thoughtful and heartfelt as this one. For someone to zap me with something so beautiful, and so sentimental to me, without knowing me...I just have no words! I have rarely seen such a true display of kindness in my life.

Elinor and Merida's relationship means the world to me. My mother and I are so very close, and we are all each other has in the world. This pin is very symbolic to me, and will have a place of honor on my cork board.

Thank you, so, SO much, docfish2u. I owe you the greatest zap in the world!!! I really cannot express my thanks to you properly in words!

I hope to participate in zapping with other members as well! I hadn't heard of this before I received my package! What an awesome and fun way to spread the pin love!!

Doc Rocks...:rock:

Congrats on the wonderful pin...

P.S. I told you the address wasn't for me... Bwahahaha

Doc certainly does rock!! :) Thank you so much!

And thank you even more for your devilish involvement with this! It was so sneaky and kind of you to go out of your way to assist David in this zap!

I am happy I could do it. It means a lot more to you then it did to me. Thank you Moe for getting me the address!

You two are the best! <3 I can't stop sharing this happening with everyone I know! Haha

Awwww, awesome!

Congratulations!

I love it with zaps happen to good people. :)

Oh, thank you so much for the kind words! :) I hope to keep the pin karma going soon!

Congratulations!

Thank you! :D

So spectacular!!!

Glad you got part of the set.

Now we just gotta get you that last few and the box right????

Thank you so much! Yes, hopefully I can someday find the Merida and the cubs, as well as the box! :) Then the gang will be all there! Haha

Congrats on the beautiful zap! Reading this gave me the warm fuzzies inside! Docfish2u is so awesome!!!!! :)

I'm glad that my joy can be contagious! Kindness tends to put a smile on everyone's face! <3 Especially kindness such as this!

Aw congrats on your zap!

Thank you very much!

Wow! How awesome! Such a kind gift, super congrats :D

Thank you so very much! Hopefully I can zap someone soon in return! Pin it forward, right? :D

Congratulations on the zap! :)

Thank you! It means a lot to me!

Back