• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The Evenin' Star Is Shining Bright, and That's How You Know Its a Zap!! Gif heavy!

ZAPPED! The Evenin' Star Is Shining Bright, and That's How You Know Its a Zap!! Gif heavy!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
AHHHHHHHHHHH

tumblr_mencn0bIuq1qgcln5o6_250.gif

Okay, so, the wonderful Darris and Angie, king and queen of the kingdom of zaps (I like to think David is the knight, Nettlejeane is the princess...etc, etc lol), were REALLY EXTREMELY GENEROUS AND AMAZING TO ME. When the Beloved Tales pins were announced, I made a wanted thread, only able to spend about $50 each for the Enchanted and PaTF BT pins. I know, laughable right? But hey, you never know unless you try!!

Some people messaged me, offering prices a little out of my reach. While I appreciated being selected for a pick up, unfortunately my wallet just could not comply! I almost had one, but then the person couldn't go, and I felt terrible for them because now they couldn't even get the pins for themselves. I gave up then, because I just felt like a nuisance bumping my pointless thread.

tumblr_mi0rmuApbY1rllfedo2_500.gif

After it was announced that it was 1 per person...well, I started wishin' on stars.

At first it didn't work, so I thought

tumblr_lzb1b1F47v1rnhuhmo1_500.gif

And what do you know...Evangeline came through!! (Or should I say, the Wax family?!)

I was walking my dog, Moppers, to the mailbox. I was thinking maybe my traders may have come for my WDW trip next week (oh my gosh!! next week!!). I saw an envelope and thought, "my that looks small for the amount of traders I ordered!). And then I saw the return address. The infamous "D. Wax". I was like:

tumblr_mdfkwn1p121qmu4iv.gif

I scared the crap out of my post man. The poor guy thinks I am absolutely bonkers. I have a tendency to stalk the mailbox when I have something coming. I squealed and he looked at me funny, and then I just looked up at him like:

tumblr_m2cmm9gsds1qdojzho1_500.gif

Darris had told me via chatroom that he would get me an Enchanted BT. At first, we agreed that I would pay him $50. Somewhere along the line, he began to ignore this agreement >.> And then said he would send it to me!!! I didn't even know what to do. The Wax family is just too gracious, generous, and kind. I didn't want to accept such an immense gift, so I tried to formulate a care package of sorts, but in my opinion it just didn't add up. I hope to send another one someday soon! :D <3

On my way home (which was rather extended, it was so nice out, my dog decided to drag me alllllll around the subdivision...when all I wanted to do was tear open this envelope and gaze at the precious!), I was squishing the envelope. I felt not one, but two pins inside. What. Could it be? No....

IT WAS

tumblr_m5sgfckGd91rn95k2o1_500.gif

946801_547778421938904_1498216635_n.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHH
I was wondering why there were Tiana stickers all over the envelope! (I have to assume it was either Angie or Maddy's touch? :D). Its like...I was zapped with my zap!! I had no idea that the Princess and the Frog BT was also going to be inside. I think I almost fainted!

tumblr_ln4hk990Vt1qd8eba.gif

tumblr_lu7308tIfk1r568jro1_500.gif

923476_547779451938801_1356398841_n.jpg

The beauties!! These are the start of my "princess BT" collection. I hope to collect all of the princess beloved tales pins someday...far...far away!! Lol. I am so, so grateful for this most generous start to my collection. I could never have been able to afford them without the help of the amazing Wax family!!

262531_547780151938731_730833194_n.jpg

(sorry for the gross picture!! But I had to share my happy face!)

Oh, and thanks guys. I just made this signature, like, yesterday, and I already have to cross one off!! Lol.

Last edited:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-pauses for breathe-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YAY!

congratulations wonderful!!!

oh Angie and Darris, you never ever cease to baffle and amaze <3

Aaahhhhhhhhh!! Congrats Alex!!!!!!!!! I am SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
Enchanted-enchanted-30527697-245-230.gif

I LOVE the title of this thread!!! CONGRATS GIRL!!!!! WOOOHHHOOOOO!!! :cheshire: :cheshire:

Aren't they beautiful? Evangeline sure does work her magic!! ;)

Oh, and I approve of the gif use.
Mary+Poppins+2.gif

Last edited:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-pauses for breathe-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YAY!

congratulations wonderful!!!

oh Angie and Darris, you never ever cease to baffle and amaze <3

I know, right?! When will their madness end?! Can they not be stopped?!
(and don't not-breathe Hollie!! Air is good! Lol)

wow, that's awesome!! congrats on those AMAZING zaps.

Thank you so much!! But it is Darris and Angie who are the amazing ones!! :D Pins are just pins, but people are what are truly amazing!

Aaahhhhhhhhh!! Congrats Alex!!!!!!!!! I am SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

I LOVE the title of this thread!!! CONGRATS GIRL!!!!! WOOOHHHOOOOO!!! :cheshire: :cheshire:

Thank you Maya!! :D <3 And I'm glad you like it, I thought of you when I typed it out!

Congrats! So very happy for you, Alex :). The Wax family are super generous, thoughtful and awesome!!!

We should make them a plaque!! :rofl: Thank you Thel! <3

Thank you Judy!! :D
Congratulations Alex! So happy for you! :) Way to go Darris and Angie! :hsd:

Eeeeek Erika thank you!! <3 Sorry you had to see all of these photos twice haha.

Wow that's amazing! Congrats!

Thanks so much! Darris and Angie are the best!

Oh, so nice! Congrats!

Thank you!!

Omg!!!! Both?!?!! Big, huge, ginormous congrats girlie!

I know!! I was like D: D: D: WHATTTT?! Thank you!!
(P.S., I saw in chat like...a week ago you were trying to get a zap together for a person who's name and screen name start with the same letter...you know what I will just PM you lol, I want to help!)

yaaaaaaaaaaay BT zap twins!:hsd::hug::bigthumb::wat::cool:

That second to last face!! How did you get that on here?! Haha xD And yessss we are both recipients of extreme kindness!! Now its a matter of paying it forward, which is the fun part!

That's terrific! I'm so happy for you! And huge kudos to the away family!

Thank you Annette! :D (did I spell it right? :) ). You are part of my kingdom of zappers, just so you know! I need to make ya'll nametags!

Wow! Awesome! Congratulations and enjoy!

--Melanie

Thank you so much!! They have a shining center place on my pin board!

Omg that is amazing!! So happy for you! :D

Thank you Becky! :D I hope you can get the BaTB one someday soon!!

Wow those are beautiful. Congrats! Way to go zappers!

Thank you! They are the best, really!!

Congratulations!!! I am thrilled you got these amazing zaps, but stay the heck away from the badge making, that is now my thing. :lol:

CONGRATS!!! :D That's sooo amazing!! Well deserved. :)

Aw thank you! But I don't think I am deserving of this much kindness! :)

Congratulations!!! I am thrilled you got these amazing zaps, but stay the heck away from the badge making, that is now my thing. :lol:

What're you gonna do about it gramps? :eek: Someone has to label you zapper people, so they are warned against your evildoings!!

What're you gonna do about it gramps? :eek: Someone has to label you zapper people, so they are warned against your evildoings!![/QUOTE]

If you are not careful, I will have to make you a special button and you won't like it!!! :rofl: I am only limited by my imagination. I know, my imagination is already pretty limited, but be careful all the same!!! Muuuuwaaaahhhhhuuuuuuaaa

What're you gonna do about it gramps? :eek: Someone has to label you zapper people, so they are warned against your evildoings!!

If you are not careful, I will have to make you a special button and you won't like it!!! :rofl: I am only limited by my imagination. I know, my imagination is already pretty limited, but be careful all the same!!! Muuuuwaaaahhhhhuuuuuuaaa[/QUOTE]

tumblr_mfjor8zchb1rl07gno1_500.gif

Back