• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

Thank you Tanya/Talesoftobv for this great pin off my wants list!
pin27540
It's too cute! :)

I got these great Pluto pins from Brandy:
Pin 41137: WDW - Pluto's 75th Anniversary
Pin 70491: DLR - The Haunted Mansion Collection 2009 - Pluto as Caretaker's Dog (GWP)

Thanks so much! i especially like Pluto's Anniversary. I have a small collection of birthday pins and I had never even seen this one. It's such a great pin, with the bone candles :) I'm sorry I don't know how you guys are posting the pictures here, I can't do it, or I would post pictures.
Thanks Brandy, You Rock the Pin World!

I received these from Tanya (talesoftobv)...sorry for the delay

#031/900 (this is an extra so now I have to figure out what # I already have!)

and

I posted after Tanya twice in the PIF so she sent both together. :)

thanks!

Hello everyone! Yesterday I recieved from zoelovespins one of the DLR hidden mickeys I was missing. Thank You

pin88747

I am also late at posting this one from Brandy. So sorry :( Three cute pins! Thank you.

pin69591

pin84196
pin72670

And with the help from the best corresponent on the forum, TM, she helped me locate this little guy from movingthe stars

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=73756

I also got a Minnie (French) Anniversaire post card and three really nice plastic bubble stickers, Belle, Cinderella, and jasmine with hearts & birds .
Thank You so much moving the stars , I put the stickers on my pink tablet cover , that holds my IPad 2 . :) And I framed my Anniversaire post card .

I got these two from Dawny....along with a sweet Cinderella ink pen, which my niece is going to love...it is her birthday this weeks so I am going to slip it into her present!!

[pinpics]60878[/pinpics]
[pinpics]89723[/pinpics]

Thanks again Dawny!

And with the help from the best corresponent on the forum, TM, she helped me locate this little guy from movingthe stars

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=73756

I also got a Minnie (French) Anniversaire post card and three really nice plastic bubble stickers, Belle, Cinderella, and jasmine with hearts & birds .
Thank You so much moving the stars , I put the stickers on my pink tablet cover , that holds my IPad 2 . :) And I framed my Anniversaire post card .

Oh gosh I am so glad you liked everything!!! I didn't have any matches with you for your wants but I wanted to send you some nice goodies anyway and if you will not keep that little guy I think he will at least make a good trader for your upcoming WDW vacation. :D

I received two AMAZING PIFs today!!!!!

The first was from Donna, an absolutely lovely Aurora pin for my Sleeping Beauty collection, and the cast member Minnie pin from the UK Disney Store. So happy, thank you for a great PIF!
PIF1.jpg

The second was from Michael (Mr.Balloonatic) and I was completely floored when I opened it! It contained a Mickey bag from Dublin, and a matching keychain, "I <3 Dublin" badges and a Dublin pin! Thank you SO MUCH for your extremely generous package, it made me feel so good and so nostalgic too... the first time I ever left America I spent some in Ireland in Dublin (and Galway) and while I have now been to many, many countries Ireland is probably my favorite place I have traveled to. I will treasure these items!
PIF2.jpg

Back