• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
I got a wonderful PIF today from DMentia (Theresa). I'll tell you, her cat can really pick some cool pins :) I wish we could still post a picture because she also sent me an awesome token from Mad T Party. It's so cool, it's shiny gold with the Mad Hatters hat on one side and Mad T Party on the back. LOL, I guess all you CA peeps have seen them, but I think they're great. We need some cool shiny tokens here too!
Anyways, I figured out how to do a link, but I still can't make the picture of the pin show up. These are the wonderful Pluto pins I received:
Pin 90010: Summer 2012 - 'Dog Days of Summer' - Pluto
Pin 86541: Mickey Mouse Icon Mystery Pouch - Pluto Only
Thanks so much! I love them both. The Dog Days of Summer pin is especially cool. You can't really tell from the picture, but the beach actually feels like sand when you touch it and I just love the look on his face. My dog gets that same look when he's checking out something new.
Thanks so much DMentia, You rock the PIF!

miss Judy sent me this cool ditty
pin31335
I learned some cool facts with this pin. Scoop handed these pins out with the little plastic lanyard, and it came with instructions. Disney was trying to encourage Pin trading in the park (funny it has seem to go the other way now) and this pin was the "starter" that kids could trade to a CM to get the ball rolling (wow how many parents had to hit a pin cart after this --brilliant)!

I recieved these awesome pins from Shannon:
Pin 89889: 2012 - PWP Promotion - Deluxe Starter Set (Goofy ONLY)

Pin 89890: 2012 - PWP Promotion - Deluxe Starter Set (Pluto ONLY)
Pin 52017: DLR - Walt Disney Travel Company - Where Dreams Come True

Thank you..I needed them all:)

Last edited:
We recieved 2 lovely pins from our wants with a chip/dale theme from Joni (Blacksmoke)

Pin 88600: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Paint Can Collection - Chip 'n Dale
Pin 82392: Keep on Tradin' Mystery Collection - Chip (Gold)

Thank you!!

Today I received PINS from CaligirlUCR (Crystal). She sent me these 3 pins. THANK YOU SO MUCH! The 2 hidden mickey pins were among a few I found in my set that were bad so I really appreciated getting them and the dark chocolate pin is one I wanted for my moms collection. I LOVED THEM~
pin82333
pin82326

I'll tell you, her cat can really pick some cool pins :) Thanks so much! I love them both. The Dog Days of Summer pin is especially cool. You can't really tell from the picture, but the beach actually feels like sand when you touch it and I just love the look on his face. My dog gets that same look when he's checking out something new.

HEEE! You're very welcome, I'm glad something comes out of the cat's specicism. Did I tell you about her druggie catnip problem? She's adopted! Not my fault.

..rambly answer to rambly questions forthcoming in rambly PM ;)

Thanks so much to lwrn2 for Pin 85866: DLR - Jedi Training Academy - Logo with Jedi Mickey and Yoda. My kid loves it. It's always a kick to see them clamoring over whose pin is in the package!!

Thanks again!

Dawny sent me some great hidden mickey pins to help me finish my collection!

[pinpics]87963[/pinpics]
[pinpics]89731[/pinpics]
[pinpics]85543[/pinpics]

Thanks so much Dawn!!!

Still working 7 days a week, so finding pins in my mailbox today was like a breath of fresh air.

pinewbie sent me these two wonderful pins! I love them both so much. If I was sitting in front of a bucket of pins, I couldn't have picked out two better ones. It also came with a really nice note. :) Thank you so much.

e5f0c355.jpg

I got these awesome 2 pins from Doodlebug86!!!!

pin65731
pin65735

Yay!!! Thanks so much!!! Now all I need is Thursday!!!!! and isnt it funny that was the one i had for trade forever until i decided to collect little green men!!! lol . . .

Last edited:
Danielle626 sent me a cool, 2000 black and white which i totally dig and a great stitch to add to my park traders (good thing cause i traded every pin i had last time)
pin3007
pin89893

I got this pin off my wants list from smallpotatoes. Its awesome, thank you!!!!!
pin90944

Pin 90944: Good Vs Evil - Mystery Pack - Jack Skellington Only

HOLY CRAP!!!I cannot believe the PIF I got:

Pin 86669: DSF - Nightmare Before Christmas 2011 - Trading Event Logo (Dangle) LE 300

I am sitting here in shock....I cannot believe it!!I cannot thank you enough!!!

Judy

Julie2121 sent us 4 pins from our wants list.
Thank you sooooo much!!

Pin 25470: WDW - Cast Lanyard Series 2 (Sweetheart Hearts #3)
Pin 34268: WDW Cast Lanyard Series #3 - Magic Kingdom Ticket (D/Minnie Mouse)
Pin 88612: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Continent Stamps Collection - Asia CHASER
Pin 88672: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Paint Can Collection - Figment CHASER

Back