• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
2c2c1d86251e11e2876222000a1fbcf1_7.jpg

I got this adorable pooh pin from Villainous Goof!! Thank you for my first PIF!! :)

Awww, that's sooo cute! Congrats!!

I was slammed with two AMAZING PIF packages in one day! :rock::rock:

First from Isabel (pargani), these THREE from my wants list!!
pin91289th72
pin91290th72
pin91128th72
Thank you SOO much! Love them!

Then I opened these beauties from Jasmine (mupghle)
pin91268th72
and
pin90185th72
Also from my wants list! Thank you SOO much too!! :)

What a great start to the weekend! Thank you ladies--you ROCK! :)

Oops! I just realized I never posted what I got in my last PIF, from Teddy_Ruxpin.

Well, she sent me these two awesome pins:

And as if that wasn't enough, she also threw in a really cute Peter Pan trading card that I plan on keeping forever. :)

That package really made my day! Thanks again!

From the amazing Judy (tiggermickey), I got this pin:
imagejpeg

Pin 28191: Sweetheart Collection - Pongo and Perdita
I didn't even know that it existed until today (even though it was on my wants list :facepalm:). It is ADORABLE. I love it so much, thanks Judy! :)

From Boule I got these 2 great pins!
Thanks so much :)
Pin 5043: Animal Kingdom Pin Event Elephant Pin
Pin 81189: WDW - Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - Animals Mystery Set - Mickey Mouse with African Elephant ONLY

EEEPPPPP!!!! i GOT AN AWESOME PIN!! On my wants list as well! From Bryanan135
Pin 3856: The Aristocats (Toulouse) http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=3856&sid=2795.1353429449.v2

and... one i didn't think about ...
Pin 44491: DLR - Cast Lanyard Series 4 - Classic Characters (O'Malley & Duchess) http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=44491&sid=2833.1353429575.v2

THANK YOU!!! I LOVE The PIF! game! Thanks!

YAY! Glad you got them and that you like them. You are SO welcome! I love the PIF game too! :)

Yayayayay Carissa (Romancing_Train) sent me these awesome 4 pins from my wants list!!! Thank you sooo much, I love them!!! :D

Pin 83799: DLR - AAA Travel - World of Color - Simba
Pin 88685: DLR/WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Zodiac Collection - Leo Mufasa
Pin 88769: DLR - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Zodiac Collection - Leo Mufasa CHASER
Pin 22532: Disney's Wild About Safety (Logo Pin

I got 3 AWESOME pins from Lizabell10!!! I opened up my box, and inside was a very cute note. The first pin was a colored Dreamfinder "Pin Trading" pin, which was cool because I had the black and white one. Then the other 2 pins was the Stitch Lunchbox and Thermos set!!! I didn't even know about these pins, so they made a very happy addition to my Stitch pin page. :D. Thanks so much Lizabell!

Back