• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
I got this adorable pin from my wants list from Lizabell:

pin30931

It's even cuter in person!! Thank you so much!! :)

I got the most wonderful package from Merlin!

Firstly, I got this adorable Cheshire Cat pin, which is going straight on my Alice board:
chesh_zps1891ba1e.jpg

And as if that wasn't enough, I also got this amazing homemade magnet!
magnet_zpsc5d7aeb5.jpg

It is BIG and beautiful! Thank you so much, Merlin. This is one of the nicest, most thoughtful, PIFs I've ever received, and it truly made my day.​

I got these wonderful pins from Lizabell10. Both are from my wants list and both are keepers! Thank you so, so much!
image_zpsa5ec26f7.jpg
[/IMG]

I got this pin AND this button today in the mail! Thanks so much, Sabrina! (teddy_ruxpin) Uhh sorry if this pic is too big. And I rotated it in photobucket but it doesn't seem to want to rotate T_T

20130325_171008_zps68561572.jpg

Annette (Nettiejeanne) sent me not only an NBC pin from my wants, but also a bunch of very pretty princess stickers:

attachment.php

Thanks so much Annette! I'm off to leave feedback!

...and yesterday I received these 2 great pins from my wants list from Joni (Blacksmoke):

pin91237
pin14671

Thanks Joni!...and I'm glad to see that you were able to mail them to Canada as an envelope rather than a package!

Back