• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
I received this wonderful pin from my wants list from Debbie (GoofyinMadison):

pin90547

Thank you Debbie!

I received a great Epcot pin and two zaps from tiggermickey. Thanks again, Judy!

Pin 3185: Epcot with Sorcerer Mickey

Pin 75175: WDW - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Disney Resorts - Disney's Yacht Club Resort

Pin 50070: Where Dreams Come True - Tinker Bell Pixie Dust - 2 Pin Set (One Pin Only)

I received two cute pins from BabyDawn...Thank you!

Pin 39021: Disneyland Resort Cast Lanyard Collection III (Butterfly Catcher Minnie)
Pin 83894: Vinylmation Jr #2 Mystery Pin Pack - Cinderella Only

It's always fun watching the kids open up the mystery package and seeing who it's for. This one goes to Hannah ...

pin92102

Thanks so much, Darlene! It's already on her board.

Katdianee was nice enough to send me an icon off my wants, pin 84043
pin84043

thanks for going out if your way to be sure it was something on my wants ^^ much appreciated!

I got these two awesome pins from Chroll!!! I love how they are both color coordinated, and it really brightened my day! Thank-you so much!! :D
c1c4e8a5-41ac-4510-8735-a49327fedd23_zps373a1d9a.jpg

Has my recipient not got theirs? I posted it nearly a month ago :( mine hasn't arrived either, but my sender knows that and has offered to post another if it doesn't turn up soon.

I'm a bit upset actually, because that's 2 people now that haven't let me know that they got their pins! Don't think I'll participate again :(

I received my PIF from gabriellee while DPF was down.

0727131919.jpg

in addition to a Steamboat Willie pin that went straight into my husband's Black & White Mickey collection, she sent a Pooh sticker that my daughter has been carrying around for two days, a whole sheet of Hello Kitty puffy stickers (SCORE!) and a Cinderella sticker. this PIF really made my day. thank you so much!!

Back