• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 Fairytale Designer Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
The figure I was talking about was available after the convention online too. But it lasted only 5 minutes and most people who tried were not successful. There were a lot of sad collectors. I was definitely willing to pay the person who went to the convention and got one. I knew I wasn't going to have a chance at getting it online.

Sappy, I think you did pretty good on Goldie Snow. I paid way more than that for mine. I adore her, so it was worth it, but I wish I had followed all of you all's advice about waiting. I probably could have gotten her closer to $300. I need to be more patient when I either miss a doll or can't get one because I can't be there.
Thanks overall I think I did too...I almost paid higher for her a month prior to when I got her but told myself I didn't need her lol...of course that didn't last long but boy am I glad I waited a little bit. I do have to say she is absolutely amazing and I'm sooo glad I did get her

I don't know if this person is a user on here but thanks to her, I was able to open the cases properly. Special thanks to DisneyEverAfter! [video=youtube;ZpYhP69hpMk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpYhP69hpMk[/video]

Can't wait to get my final set!!! Funny that it's getting mailed because I was extremely fortunate enough to get the other 4 sets in store. The getting up at 2am to order online does wipe me out pretty much most of each Wednesday that I do that, but it's kinda fun! Lil adventure :) now I will say that if I had gotten up at 2:00 and had not been able to obtain Eric/Ariel, and 17" Eric and Ursula, I would have been pretty irritated! But I was very lucky on all accounts. I'm so very sorry for all who tried and were unsuccessful :( I hope you'll all be able to find a great deal and still get them!!! :)

No email for me yet but it does say active. Here is hoping I get it soon, although I'm not in a rush. I just want to make sure it is sent. That and the sooner we get it the more likely we can get a replacement if the doll ends up damaged. I hope no one has that problem.

I don't know if this person is a user on here but thanks to her, I was able to open the cases properly. Special thanks to DisneyEverAfter! [video=youtube;ZpYhP69hpMk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpYhP69hpMk[/video]

- OMG THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS & THANK YOU TO WHOEVER MADE THIS VIDEO! Who knew chopsticks could help open those plastic cases off those dolls! LOL. I thought I would never have a chance to fix my Ariel & Eric dolls but I finally did. Now it looks really clean inside & adjusted their heads & now they look beautiful next to my Aladdin & Jasmine!

esena5e5.jpg

No email for me yet but it does say active. Here is hoping I get it soon, although I'm not in a rush. I just want to make sure it is sent. That and the sooner we get it the more likely we can get a replacement if the doll ends up damaged. I hope no one has that problem.

I hope that they did keep some dolls in reserve for this situation. I'm not picky about damage, I'm more worried about lost packages in the mail. Disneystore keeps leaving the tracking number off so I have no way of knowing what happened once it ships. My 17" LE Ariel was presumed missing for awhile and then finally showed up. It was stressful, and I don't want to go through it again!

Those without blastoff e-mails should check their order history. I haven't gotten an e-mail, but my doll has shipped and I have a tracking number under my account. I'm so excited!

Still no blast off email :( I am so anxious to get her!!
@ prince Ali, I love how you pinned an Ariel place mat on the wall, so cute ♥

Awwwe man! I was hoping you were one of the people that gotten their blast off emails. Hopefully you might get it today! :] & awwe thank you! I thought it soo cool, the material wasn't sturdy enough to be a placemat soo I put it on my wall :D

Awwwe man! I was hoping you were one of the people that gotten their blast off emails. Hopefully you might get it today! :] & awwe thank you! I thought it soo cool, the material wasn't sturdy enough to be a placemat soo I put it on my wall :D
Aww thanks! I just got my blast off email and am sooooooo happy and excited!! Can't wait to have her ♥
I love that placemat, it is so vibrant and colorful! :)

Tinkerboy, I'm glad you got brave enough to look and it was good news! ;)
thank you! I was nervous

Does anyone have pics of Rapunzel and Flynn repositioned? i hate how Flynn is directly behind Rapunzel. The other sets it looks like the men are off to side so more visible then.

id love to be able to that smolder on flynn

I do!!! I took Rapunzel off her stand and she balanced pretty well with the stiffness of her skirt and i have her hand resting on her stand (the sleeves cover it well also!!!) I like the way it looks much better!

IMG_3342 by ory.lopez, on Flickr

Aww thanks! I just got my blast off email and am sooooooo happy and excited!! Can't wait to have her ♥
I love that placemat, it is so vibrant and colorful! :)

Woot woot, happy days! Can't wait for others to get their blast off emails now. It is very colorful! Just love how you when you hold it & move it, it shimmers & shines really well. Now the moment you have been waiting for .. My photo set of Ariel & Eric! & the many details of them :D

u6atety5.jpg

e4yze4u9.jpg

vupenygu.jpg

ygyhy7et.jpg

u8u3u7ab.jpg

uzu7a8us.jpg

a5e7anep.jpg

qusy9u5u.jpg

ezyveseh.jpg

4yhy8e2e.jpg

Sorry for the photos spams but it was such a nice day here in Calgary, it was such perfect timing to take photos! Hope you enjoy!

I'm loving all the photos!! I'm glad your orders are getting to y'all pretty quickly;) UGH!! When I see everyone's photos of BATB, I'm sad that I missed that one!! Oh well. Hopefully I will find them one day, after that hype dies down;) keep the pics comin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back