• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store does it to collectors AGAIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mulan and Cars are back on the site so if you are going to buy you better do it. They seem to be getting better, my last order actually came in a timely manner and all the pins were there. I nearly had a heart attack I was so surprised. Hopefully the Oliver and MM Club pins will reappear also.

So - did anyone else (one person posted here) actually get the Oliver and Company pin. I placed an order, it didn't ship, I called for my refund, they said it was available and they would reship, they closed my order, I called to check status of my refund and said they would mail me a "real" gift card....which I've still not received. This was one order that unfortunately I paid with a gift card and not my Visa Card...so I'm a bit at their mercy. I did ask for a real gift card, not their "merchandise certificate" which is a pain to use...so we will see if I get it.

But was just curious as to if anyone else actually received the Oliver pin. I did finally receive my Lightning and Mater pin...yea!

No one I can find has except one person has the Oliver and Company pin. So the Oliver and MM Club will be forever missing I guess. On a new twist, I called Disney today to check on an order and they insist it hasn't shipped and is still in processing. LOL, I got the pins yesterday. Couldn't wait to tell them that one. They had the nerve to insist I couldn't have possibly have gotten it since it hasn't shipped. It was strange insisting I got the pins and they didn't know what they were saying. Then they offered me a $15 gift card for the inconvenience of actually getting my order. Strange. I told them I didn't want money, or apologies or sorries for the inconvenience I just wanted them to get the information they are giving to the customer correct. I ask them to just fix the system and get back to the business of being Disney Magic. That said, I still have an open order that they insist has shipped, but I haven't received yet. And the saga drags on........

No one I can find has except one person has the Oliver and Company pin. So the Oliver and MM Club will be forever missing I guess. On a new twist, I called Disney today to check on an order and they insist it hasn't shipped and is still in processing. LOL, I got the pins yesterday. Couldn't wait to tell them that one. They had the nerve to insist I couldn't have possibly have gotten it since it hasn't shipped. It was strange insisting I got the pins and they didn't know what they were saying. Then they offered me a $15 gift card for the inconvenience of actually getting my order. Strange. I told them I didn't want money, or apologies or sorries for the inconvenience I just wanted them to get the information they are giving to the customer correct. I ask them to just fix the system and get back to the business of being Disney Magic. That said, I still have an open order that they insist has shipped, but I haven't received yet. And the saga drags on........

LOL - Maybe you will get some extra pins!

Also, other 110th legacy pins that disappeared have been showing up on ds.com, so maybe Oliver and mmc will also show up.

Hmm, I ordered Mulan a few days ago along with 2 other things. Just got a shipping notice for the 2 other items.. no Mulan but when I login to disneystore.com, it says its been shipped. After reading this thread, I'm worried!!

Well, hate this, but you should be worried. I would call them and ask. I call every Tuesday after I've placed my Monday order and verify they are processing my order. Then I call again on Friday to see what the status is of my order. I check the website every day in hopes that MM Club will magically reappear. Disney is so out of control lately that if I weren't so deep into the Legacy collection I'd give up. It's sad you have to stay on top of them just to get your order. I'll be calling on Tuesday again and I know that the process will begin again. It's like being stuck in a bad dream and I can't wake up.

The Si and Am pin I really, really wanted & thought was gone forever showed back up so I ordered it along with That Darn Cat & an Ariel Designer Doll. Keeping my fingers crossed Si and Am show up. Will let you know if I get it, wish me luck!

I placed my new order today and then called to be sure they got the darned thing. They seem to be doing a little better and I see a lot more older items showing up on the website. But still no Oliver or MM Club. So I guess I'm doomed to have a 110th Legacy Collection with 108 pins:( So sad.

I placed my first order today in a longgggggg time (mostly for the Ariel designer doll)- we'll see how the shipping to me goes.

I really hope I don't join the ranks of the suffering in this thread, :p

Spam bot. Look at the signature. I've already reported the posts.

More creative Spam Bot, to say the least

I placed my first order today in a longgggggg time (mostly for the Ariel designer doll)- we'll see how the shipping to me goes.

I really hope I don't join the ranks of the suffering in this thread, :p

Same here, ordered a bunch of the 110th pins, so hopefully they make it right this time

Good luck to all of you. I'm down to just one open order, but it's discouraging to know that I'll never have the entire collection. Hopefully Disney will wake up and realize that those MM Club pins and Oliver pins are lost and re-produce them. Otherwise we will all have a 110th Legacy Collection with 108 pins. I check the site daily to see if they show up, but no luck.

I did get an email today that the order I've already received has shipped and I should get it in a few days. HUH????? Yep, I got the order, put the pins on the board and now they are shipping them. Backwards to me or I'm dreaming that I got them.

Well, I got a ship notice today for all 5 that I ordered, the 4 new ones and one of the older ones that came back on the website recently. Let's see how this works out

For those of you who got the wrong items, did the shipping invoice show the item sent or the items you had ordered?
Yes, the first invoice showed all the items were shipped, then Disney supposedly lost those shipments and were going to send me replacements. Then they could not find them so the replacements were never shipped. I did get billed and they took the money out of my account. So it's been a long, arduous struggle to get my money back.

BUT....the plot thickens......I got a call today from Disney Presidential Services to let me know that the pins I wanted are now available and I placed my order for (1)MM Club pin and (1)Oliver and Dodge pin. Now we will see if I actually get them or if this was some cruel joke. If I actually get the pins, Disney will have redeemed themselves in my eyes and I will such a happy collector. Then I will actually have a 110th collection with 110 pins instead of 108 pins. They assured me they will ship them so I guess by Wednesday next week I'll know. Cross your fingers and toes - I really want those pins.

As a hopeless newbie, I wasn't even aware of this set until recently. I started placing orders for new stuff on the DS website a little over a week ago, and I have received everything thusfar (including Mulan). I have noticed a bunch of the older pins popping up, and I have been snagging them. Be sure to look at the pins every day. Today the Fantasia Sorcerer Mickey with Broom showed up, which I have been dying for!

Good luck to everyone with outstanding orders! I hope they all get resolved soon.

Grr, I got a email saying they don't have enough stock to fulfill my Mulan order and that I will get a refund if I had been charged already. I guess that's a sign for me not to start collecting Mulan pins!!

What a HUGH disappointment. This morning in my mailbox is an email from Disney that "sorry, but those pins are sold out" blah, blah, blah. I immediately called and was told that I would get Oliver and Dodger, but NOT the MM Club. They still have no idea where those pins are. I was so sad I almost cried. They are going to try to find one, but we all know how that goes. The minute you hang up, they forget you. Disney let me down again.

What a HUGH disappointment. This morning in my mailbox is an email from Disney that "sorry, but those pins are sold out" blah, blah, blah. I immediately called and was told that I would get Oliver and Dodger, but NOT the MM Club. They still have no idea where those pins are. I was so sad I almost cried. They are going to try to find one, but we all know how that goes. The minute you hang up, they forget you. Disney let me down again.

When I talked with the CM this morning, she confirmed that the MM Club is still not available (i.e. they haven't found them yet) - but considering what they did for the Oliver & Dodger pin (called everyone that had previously ordered the pin), I would hope they do the same thing when the MM Club pin is found.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back