• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! August RAK attack nominations last few days!!!

ZAPPED! August RAK attack nominations last few days!!!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Hi Everybody :wavey:

It is time to start nominations for August's RAK attack.

For those who don't know what a RAK attack is (Random Act of Kindness). This is a wonderful thing that we do each month for a member of our family here at DPF. Please send nominations in by August 1st. Then I announce to everybody that has signed up who the months "victim" is. Then you have around 2 weeks to gather whatever you want to send (art, tasty treats, cards or pins) to me so I can box everything up and send a large care package to the lucky person selected.

If you sign up and are unable to contribute please do not stress out about it. Everybody goes through stuff sometimes and this is supposed to be fun!!!

Here are the people who have said they want to be in:
MONTHLY:
docfish2u
imp
chipdale123
HiddenMickeys
Jrdnsmom
Cjvandever
djluster
Molly
brookepleins
Catz
disneycrazee
Zagales14
AverysFairyTale
Combatdre
TheAlyssadon
Snoffsan
Connies_Hobby
Nettiejeanne
Orlandoismycat
morue
ilovemyjacks
MMiano
Shelterkat
Bryana
mylittletyguy
mamapilly
Thel91
Rocke01
Psycho Pixie
Pin-A-Colada
Disneydan
ksnuggles
AndyM
grapesoda

AS POSSIBLE:
dawny
ElysionsPrincess
Aragorn
CheshireCat
Romancing_Train
Story
ErWing
Dalamara
King Niptune
lwrn2
Skipperella
iheartpins
chroll
tinkerbelle1956
nsingleton

BugCatcherJenna
Shendo1988
nblaughs
Goofy_Moe
abby315
starry_solo
Vixy
fireheadfred
ClanMcDuck
Firebaby22
sorapandora
melanium
JayLeeJay
FlowerGleam&Glow
Trade Winds Pins
PinHunters
jadestarr
PurpleRose
disneygirl333
Onlera
The Wise One
jazzteenrae
kupo1121
The Wise One
Muschmugada
ClaudWin
mickeymousje

If you have not signed up and want to join in please post here!!! If you have a nomination of somebody you think deserves to be nominated please PM me only, do not post here.

To everybody who joined in for July's RAK attack thank you!!!

Last edited:
I really want to join in on this! I will send my nomination right now :)

Do you want to be listed as every month or as possible?

Oh my goodness so many people are participating! You can also add me to "as available" :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be happy to do that!!!

Wait! Do you have to nominate someone to enter? I just want to enter :lol: I could nominate a few people if I have to though ;)

No you don't have to nominate people. Do you want to be listed as every month or as possible?

Back