• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bam!! Epic mail dayyyyyyy!! *img heavy*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bam!! Epic mail dayyyyyyy!! *img heavy*

TheAlyssadon

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I have been super busy so I have been letting my packages pile up and up so I could open them like Christmas!

2013-08-17_19-28-11_561_zps7f91e1aa.jpg
2013-08-17_19-26-56_173_zpsb49d8bda.jpg
2013-08-17_19-28-24_901_zps69e585f7.jpg

GRAIL ALERT: AWESOME LION KING PIN!!
2013-08-17_19-34-51_483_zpsab3ef767.jpg

DOUBLE GRAIL ALERT: JASMINE WITH RAJAH & PARTI GRAS IAGO!!!

2013-08-17_19-27-36_792_zps8054f970.jpg

and DESIGNER ARIEL?!?!

37381258.jpg

My set is finally complete!! :bowdown:

2013-08-17_19-31-51_613_zps4ad46ea3.jpg

And I've got an R/C Jasmine on the way?!?!?
omg.jpg

I am so happy! :D
Now I can start hunting for a Designer Couples Aladdin pin... once my wallet recovers...:lol:
Anybody wanna trade?

Holy moly, congratulations!!! :D Especially to a fellow Jasmine lover... you have great taste! ;) Sooooo jealous of your Jasmine and Rajah DA LE 100, congratulations!!!! :hsd: :D *throws confetti* Good luck finding the rest of your grails! <3

Those pins are truly epic, congrats. I love Parti Gras Iago and Jas/Rajah! Plus all those jumbo PTNs....and the PODMs... just everything!!

:chip:

Huge congratulations Alyssa!!!! :bigthumb:

Love the Designer Ariel! :D

Now your collection's complete! ;)

and a R/C Jasmine on the way?!! Niiice! :cool: :cheshire:

Oooh and what scenes are your podms? :wiggle: :D

Thanks everyone for the kind words :) It's nice to have people that appreciate pins to share my findings with, my boyfriend just looks at me like I'm crazy :roll:

oh, wow! I love the pins, all of them, but I am so happy that you finally got your Designer Ariel!!!! YAY

OK stop it! you let packages pile up KNOWING those were inside...YOU LIE. we all run to the mailbox when the mailman drives away in our robes with wet hair and bare feet--whats wrong with you!:poke:

I am dying over all those lovly pins but especially the Lion KIng. That pin kills me because i had an opportunity to buy it AT COST last year and i didnt. why? apparently i had some sort of severe mental colapse and when i recovered it was gone. So you should probably ZAP me with it!:lol:

enjoy playing with your new pieces of art---breath taking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back