• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

DSF At-Cost Pickups
Availability update: Simba sold out about 20 minutes before I got there.

Pickup update: I got Grumpydad's Dory Now Playing pin, a Flit for me, and a Lambie for the list.

lambie1_zpsochye1lu.png

1. disneykins
2. disneymagic
3. Kiragigi

Availability update - Flit sold out before I could get to DSF yesterday (I had errands on Friday after work and got home after DSF stops selling PTDs, and Saturday was a ridiculous day), so I was unable to get one for this thread.

Pickup update: got a Dory Now Playing for TammyH and a Lambie for the list.

fa9a1744-4698-45e4-bc10-a93f82be9667_zpsayecve7l.png

1. disneymagic
2. Kiragigi

Kiragigi - will add you to the pickup list for the Ratatouille calendar.

Also, signups are open for the July pin releases. The bow series is the same day as David's pin event, so I will be going to the release and then heading out to Anaheim. I'm not 100% sure that I can attend the rattle release but I'm sure that there will be pins left over from it to pick up afterwards if I can't go. I will be keeping the first Tagalong rattle that I get, and maybe the Pip and Meeko bows (I haven't decided on those yet); all other pins will be up for random drawings for the release pickup and then pickups in request order for after-release pickups.

As always Tessa, thanks for what you do here!

Is there any chance of getting a Toy Story 3 BT? I'm not 100% clear exactly where they're being sold, but it looked like DSSH with Pixar Party folk able to get them early. Anyway, thanks! :D

Sorry, the Toy Story 3 BT will not be available here. I am keeping the one I am getting through my Pixar Party entry for now, and I am positive that any left over on the 5th will be long sold out by the time I could get there after work.

Louis drawings please. You can send me a pin total so you don't need to spend out of pocket if you like. If not after this release you can send total. Thanks for all you do.

Availability update: Dory Now Playing is sold out, and Lambie is down to no exchanges, which means a flip is most likely happening tomorrow. (I'm very nervous that it will happen in the late morning/early afternoon and that there will be an Inside Out one in this flip....)

Pickup update: got Lambie and Remy July calendar for Kiragigi

I will be doing a big mailing tomorrow for everyone who has paid so far.

And July release lists updated.

The new set of PTDs is out. PHWEW, no Inside Out! Marshmallow, Yao from Mulan, and Jasper from 101 Dalmatians.

Please note that I will not be taking names for Marshmallow. It is pretty much 100% certain that he will sell out before I can get there, and if by some small chance he lasts until this evening I will be keeping the one I am able to get and he will DEFINITLEY be sold out by the time I could get there tomorrow.

Best of luck getting your Marshamallow! They seem to still be going atm, so hopefully you'll be able to snag one. I hear you on the Inside Out pins. I know I'm going to be stalking the FB groups when Disgust finally drops!

Back