• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

Congrats, Vixy!

I have two Dingwalls and a Shanti so far. disneykins gets Shanti by default. I was going to do a drawing for Dingwall but then I realized when I do tonight's pickup I'll have one for everyone the list anyway, so a drawing is pointless. If you've requested Dingwall in this thread already, then you have one.

(ETA: Well, until Corvus posted the request as I was typing this out, LOL. Corvus, I'll get you Shanti tonight and Smitty tomorrow.)

I'm sorry, I know I've been slow about sending out payment information. (At least I'm pretty sure I'm caught up on mailing for those who have already paid!) I'm going to go through the lists in the next few days and clean them up, send reminders to people who I messaged previously and haven't heard from, and send new payment information to those who I haven't contacted yet. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

Last edited:
Pickup update - got MomeRaths' Dingwall and Corvus' Shanti yesterday, going to pick up David's Dingwall and Corvus' Smitty tomorrow.

Pickup update: got Dingwall for David and coopscohen, Shanti for coopscohen, and Smitty for CorvusCommander. Will be getting coopscohen's Smitty in the next few days (maybe during Saturday's release, since he'll for sure still be around then.) That should clear off all the pending lists.

Heading out now to mail the orders that have been paid for.

Pickup update: I got Smitty for coops and the alphabet set for lynn.

The bow release lists should be updated. I will try to do the name drawing right afterward if I get a few moments at home, but it might have to wait until tomorrow night or Sunday since I need to run some errands after the release and then head out to David's trade event.

Ack, I never did the drawings! Yeesh! I have one of each from the release, plus an extra Meeko and Louis. Let's roll some winners!

Pip
1. disneykins
2. YAY3!
3. tinkerbelle1956

pip_zpsd8kaomsx.jpg

Congrats disneykins!

Meeko
1. DDCakes
2. Pengy
3. disneykins

meeko_zpsh5gpkanz.jpg

Congrats DDCakes and disneykins!

Louis
1. disneymagic
2. Vixy
3. lynn99
4. disneykins

louis_zpsnwy5lrw9.jpg

Congrats disneymagic and disneykins! (Wow, the randomizer loves you today!)

Harris, Hubert, and Hamish (Triplets)
1. disneykins
2. Tokaji
3. DDCakes
4. Disneylandforever
5. GrumpyDad
6. Vixy
7. Seanan

triplets_zpsors5w5dr.jpg

Congrats Disneylandforever!

mickeymouseje - There were still plenty of bows left after the release, and as of yesterday they were all still available. I'm not sure of their status right now but I will do another pickup tonight and over the next few nights. If you want one/some/all of them, feel free to requesnt and I'll do my best to get

stich - figured you'd want it ;) I got one for you at the release.

Availability update: As of last night right before close, all three PTDs and all four bows were available, as well as the HIJK alphabet set and the WALL-E calendar.

Pickup update: got Pip for YAY3!, Meeko for Pengy, Louis for Vixy, and the triplets for disneykins.

Back