• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

Availability Update - Meeko Sidekick Bow has sold out. The other three are still available, as are the three PTDs. (Wouldn't it be a funny trick if they decided that this PTD set was a flop and so they pulled it and flipped it at Saturdays release? That isn't going to happen, but it sure would be funny to see the reaction on Facebook! I'm hoping for a good surprise pin, at least.)

Also of note, according to the official DSF Facebook page, the Tagalong rattle will be LE200 instead of 300.

Pickup update - got the Triplets Sidekick Bow for DDCakes and GrumpyDad. Doing another pickup tomorrow, since I'm helping my sister pack her apartment tonight.

Everyone waiting on invoices, thank you for your patience. I will be sending them out in the next few days, most likely tomorrow. I need time to calculate totals and to clear out my pm box, which is full right now.

Availability update: Shanti PTD finally sold out. The rattles were released this morning; only 121 people showed up and a bunch left after no surprise was announced, so there will be plenty of these left over if anyone wants to request one.

Pickup update: got the triplets bow for Vixy and Senan, Rolly rattle for Pengy, and Thumper and Scamp rattles for MJSM (since there was only one request for each of those, they got them by default). Also got a Tagalong for me. :D

Availability update: the Pip and Brave Triplets bows sold out, so I was unable to get the Triplets bow for mickeymousje and am unable to get Pip for stich96.

Thumper rattle added to pickup list for stich96.

When you have had time to check out the August releases and update this thread, I would greatly appreciate being in a drawing (IF you do one) for the Queen of Hearts stained glass pin. :roll: Thank you, Tessa!

Heh. I was just coming over here to see if there was going to be a drawing for those too! I'm interested in Malificent. :)

I am interested in the Maleficent, QOH and EQ as well if you have a drawing. Thank you, Tessa.

Also interested in the Stitch and BATB if there is a drawing. Your amazing!

Last edited:
I'll get the front page updated with the August drawings.

If get a set during the window release, I will be keeping it. I will take signups for this release in case I am able to get extras. All extras I get from this set will be distributed via random drawing, as I expect there to be a lot of interest in these.

I will be keeping the Beauty and the Beast and Lilo and Stitch squares; the Cinderella and Dumbo squares will be available. After the release, pins will be sold in request order.

Could I request the stained glass cruella, evil queen, and maleficient pins. Also the lilo and stitch and beauty and the beast character squares? Thanks!

I'll put my name in the hat for the Maleficent pin too, if that's okay. :) I don't collect her, but man she's awesome in that pin...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Please put my name in the hat for Queen of Hearts and Maleficent Windows. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back