• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF February release flyer !!! OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF February release flyer !!! OMG
Thank goodness it's nothing I collect! I was really scared while the picture was loading, haha. Good luck to everyone in getting these!

The Mayan's were wrong about the date of the end of the world. Apparently it's on Feb 2nd. a Tangled and UP pin at the same time. Oh my! I'm kinda excited about those Mulan pins more though and I don't even collect Mulan. xD

Whoa! Seeing that there are almost 90 replies to this thread, I figured something good was coming out in February. Tangled, Up, and 2 marquees?? Yeah, I'm not even going to entertain the idea of asking for any :lol:

Ohhhhhh Mulan! I only recently decided to intentionally expand my Mulan collection. And also gave up on Robin Hood and took all the Robin Hood pins off my wants. DSF, you taunt me.

I know it's a long shot but ,if anyone could get me a si&am train pin I would live you forever xxxxx
Pretty pretty please xxxx

Oh man, just seeing this now and I had a discussion with my husband... He gave me permission to just buy Rapunzel off Ebay. I can see this is going to be madness and I'm guessing that line up for the chocolates set will probably start Wednesday night with most coming Thursday for wristband line up. Just a guess though...Will Soda Fountain allow this? I'm confused... if people line up in the alley for wristband distribution... isn't the point of wristbands kind of defeated then...? :O

Last edited:
Oh man, just seeing this now and I had a discussion with my husband... He gave me permission to just buy Rapunzel off Ebay. I can see this is going to be madness and I'm guessing that line up for the chocolates set will probably start Wednesday night with most coming Thursday for wristband line up. Just a guess though...Will Soda Fountain allow this? I'm confused... if people line up in the alley for wristband distribution... isn't the point of wristbands kind of defeated then...? :O

That's what i'm thinking. The wristbands just pushes the camp out a day back and we have to pay for parking twice and make 2 trips to DSF :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back